Girl Throws Puppies Into River, PETA Offers Reward for Her Identity

Written by PETA | August 31, 2010

PETA is offering a reward of up to $2,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for drowning a litter of helpless puppies in the video above. Members of 4chan were able to track down the owner of the Bosnian YouTube account that originally uploaded the video and we currently have six possible leads, but the identity of the girl has yet to be confirmed. If you have information regarding this case, please contact PETA’s Cruelty Investigations Department.

Written by Shawna Flavell

Comments

• Kate says:

Its a pity there is’nt the death penalty for animal cruelty,God help us if that girl breeds!

• Amy says:

OH MY GOD! This girl should be locked up and tortured for the rest of her life, she’s sick. THAT IS NOT RIGHT, WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TOO? KILL ME NOW.

• Izzy says:

Oh my gosh this makes me sick to my stomach: this is HORRIBLE. This girl needs to be caught and that the same thing done to her.

• Abby says:

What an awful, terrible, horrible, cruel, sick person!What a horrible sicko!!! I clicked on the link and found out she has been identified so I hope she is put into jail for the rest of her miserable life. Katja Puschnik, you are an awful sicko and I hope your end is drowning in a river just like those poor puppies.

• Katie says:

You do not know the things I would do to this pathetic excuse for a human being… I hope I find her before the authorities do

• memyselfandi says:

this is totally sick and I am very angry for this evil she is doing…however what is really sick is there are people who would do worse than this to a human baby…people who believe in abortion are worse than this woman ever thought about being…and it’s pathetic that a lot of animal activists will scream their heads off at this but say “so what” about aborting human babies. sick world we live in. Glad God is going to sort it all out soon.

• Rafael says:

Meu Deus, que menina doida. // Espalhem esse vídeo pela internet e achem essa idiota. Ela merece pagar pelo que ela fez com esses filhotes.

• Steh says:

GOD FORGIVE HER, SHE DONT KNOW WHAT DOES. WE NEED IS LOVE, WHERE IS THE LOVE? WHERE IS THE JUSTICE? PLEASE, IF SOMEONE MEET THIS GIRL, DONT BE AFRAID, TELL TO PETA WHERE SHE LIVES. I’M BRASILIAN AND DONT BELIEVE IT’S HAPPENING. OMG, SHE IS DEVIL, IM SURE.

• shauna says:

that sick csyco bitch needs real mental help no she needs JESUS

• Lavinia Lawford says:

I dare not watch this and I dare not look at the comments either. I just know it is so cruel. Whoever took the film is equally guilty of this cruelty. I do hope these monsters can be tracked down. Do you think YOUTUBE encourages these sick minded people to do these awful things for sensationalism?

• notatroll says:

Why did they video tape it and put on youtube? That makes no sense. I only know one other thing about as dumb, but they did’nt put it on youtube. This either a video of an idiot with a bucket of puppies with her idiot friend with a camera of remarkably good quality, or another one of those videos just put out their to make people angry. And 4chan? I thought they made funny things and art, not tracking down bosnian utube accounts.

• Carlos says:

I did a google search and it looks like this ogre was caught/fined. Can anyone confirm this for sure?

• katherine Donaldson says:

Heartless. shes going straight to hell … nuff said.

• Romaniya says:

OMG, I can’t say anything other than this: THAT WOMAN DESERVES CANCER! No, even cancer is too good for her! Somebody really needs to track her and rip out all of her organs, because she isn’t human! She is a demon! No, even the devil himself isn’t as evil as she is! If they find her, let me know and I will make her taste my fist! She is an ugly, rotten, deformed, nazi-copying HITLER FACE!

• Gucci Handbags says:

Thank you for listening and making this more public. ThisLet’s hope part of her punishment includes being spayed so she can’t pass on her psycho genes. That has got to be one of the most twisted things I have ever seen. And to her it’s like a game. Sick. Just sick. will be in the media soon.

• kaylee says:

She got caught two months ago, but she only got fined $7,000, with no jail time and no probation. I find that inexcusable. She deserves to be fucking DESTROYED for what she did.

• shawn says:

animal abuse right there never seen a girl do this im shocked if i was here father ill throw her into that river

• PETA says:

Re: Annabella. Thanks for the great idea. The puppy hurling teen was reportedly identified, but was not prosecuted because of her age. To read about PETA’s reaction to the dropped charges, please visit: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/peta_reactsa_as_bosnian_puppy_throwing_7lzH2aLiBUzPntznLyxuRN. — PETA.

• Anabella Cabral says:

I really would like to help!! she’s lucky that i don’t meeting her! I think that, if she downloaded the video in youtube, she need an account there, and for have an account, she had to leave her information, so i think, if is possible, talk with the people from youtube. Oh my god i feel so bad and angry, i can’t believe, i can not finish to see the video.

• catherine says:

it’s outrageous and stupid how t his juvenile is not being held accountable for her actions. Young or not, she knew her actions were NOT OKAY. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/bosnia/8045517/Girl-who-threw-puppies-into-river-escapes-unpunished.html

• all says:

Pardon does not have this tongue

• bryanna says:

i cant believe she would do such a thing she aught ah get a punch in the neck

• Danilo says:

why God let this happen?

• Kate says:

She should be condemned to death! Just like the poor puppies. I’m shocked :( !

• Hayden says:

How can someone do that to puppies. I mean she did it so easily like it was nothing. This girl desereves to be arrested and put in jail for life.

• Juliana says:

And the sad thing is there ate lots of animal cruelty act that are never discover.I had a classmate who told me her brother tree his old dog in a river too when I found out I could believe it. But unfortunately there was not much I could do. That was in a third world country where the law doesn’t do much for abi animals. Sad reality!

• Bloodrose says:

I will say this… This is more of an outrage with the marine throwing the puppy off the cliff… Least that puppy died on impact… These multiple puppies drowned to death… I hope that she’ll be thrown in a cell… Good luck on catching her PETA… I hope that you find which of the two tracked down it is…

• shortlivedglory says:

I think you all may be glad to know that your wonderful friends over at 4chan have taken the liberty of tracking her down. It looks like it could be one of two people but one of them seems to be with about 90 certainty the girl in question. To be clear there are some people defending her claiming her actions may have been faked a joke or in some way humane coup de grce. But lets remember that this was videotaped and posted onto the internet. Add that to her sinister little laugh and grin and even the biggest skeptics must admit that she looks guilty as all hell. Anyway if she doesn’t come forward and confess the fine gentlemen at 4chan seem likely to harrass her in shifts for the rest of her natural born life. P.S. since 4chan is an anonymous community of anonymous users who value anonymity it may be satisfactory for the $2000 payment to be made in MSpaints of m00t petting a lovely kitten. Alas we will have to confer on the subject.

• aLICE says:

THIS IS VERY DUMB OF THA STUPID GIRL THIS MADE ME CRY ‘ I HOPE POLICE CATCH HER AND PUT HER IN SOLITARY PRISON OR FEED HER TO GOATS

• Georgio says:

The girl who did this will Burn in hell. May she protest at the gates of hell.

• Nicholette says:

I really do hope she is found. This is CRUEL how could ANYONE do this!!! Now thats a life time sentence to juvey. This really shows who she is. Cant some one find the orginal video and track it to her main computer?

• jeannette says:

they dont only need to put her away but the person who is recording it. WTF????

• JayBlue says:

yes it was sick to film it but people used to kill animals this way maybe they couldnt provide for them and this was better than death by starvation or being consumed by the mother just saying dont be so quick to judge

• Madaz says:

Words cannot tell how angry i am at this. It hurts me to know someone can be that cruel. We wont forget what she did and i can only hope she lives a pathetic life being picked on and tortured. see how she likes it.

• Alan says:

Never posted a comment before. Ever! Until now. I thought this video was a spoof as I couldn’t comprehend the actions what I was seeing. Then I realised it was real and felt sick to my stomach. Now I can’t sleep. These kids have done more than kill six puppies they have made a lot of people ill probably thousands maybe tens of thousands. This is a global outrage.

• patricia says:

MALDITA MAL NACIDA… HIJA DE LA GRANDSIMA PUTA LO BUENO ES Q LA VIDA LE DAR SU PROPIA JUSTICIA…MIENTRAS TANTO QUE SIGA DISFRUTANDO…MIENTRAS PUEDA LA ZORRA ASQUEROSA… PUDRETE MALDITA FUCKING

• Rodrigo says:

This girl is a psychopath. Next thing she will do is killing human beings. She is just training herself with pets.

• Cathy says:

So umm not only do I want her to get proper punishment but also the person FILMING it. Clearly both of them are sick in the head and I hope they are found and put through the justice system. Oh but in case this hasn’t already been said I heard that at least 56 of the puppies were rescued.

• Kay says:

Es terrible!!!

• Ecco says:

sorry but that is SICK…. YOU are NOT right In The HEAD CHICK OMG

• randomperson says:

speechless…..

• Candi says:

………. i have nothing to say to this video except whoever brought that girl up is absoloutly MENTAL. who is this heartless???? honesly…. it shows she is just a cruel person who should of been pushed in that river after those puppies were thrown… she could of sold the puppies and made money? im sure every other person in Bosnia would love a family member as a pet!! but instead she killed them

• Chu says:

This is the single grossest thing Ive seen on the internet…and Ive seen alot…This girl needs to have her brain adjusted.

• stephon says:

omg im such a nature person and i love animals and when i saw this my lips became soo dry and hate was just builded up in my heart

• Genesis says:

This is evil she may be having phsycologic problems and relate it from her child hood and maybe her luck of love.I think her parents must take care this situation to therapy and of course paid her fine….. very sad people are getting so sick….

• Magdalina Rodriguez says:

WHAT A MONSTER!!!! I couldn’t even watch the while video I shut it off after 4 seconds. Lord I hope pray they catch her and give her jail time.

• LeAnne Guinn says:

I can’t help it I watched this terrible video again and once again my heart sank! This little girl needs to be taught a lesson. You can’t just go around doing things like this it’s inhumane! Again she’s lucky she’s there and I’m here because I would LOVE to get my hands on her!

• Julie says:

This is disgusting. Please find these people. The girl throwing those babies and also the persons video taping. This is nothing but less than murder!

• YAROK says:

Imagine… those puppies are humans babies! Could you forgive it?!!!

• Carlos Lobo Guerrero says:

I think human beings are divided into two classes those who love plants and animals and those who hate and seek to destroy them for the simple pleasure of it. I can not otherwise explain the killing of small pets.