Girl Throws Puppies Into River, PETA Offers Reward for Her Identity

Written by PETA | August 31, 2010

PETA is offering a reward of up to $2,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for drowning a litter of helpless puppies in the video above. Members of 4chan were able to track down the owner of the Bosnian YouTube account that originally uploaded the video and we currently have six possible leads, but the identity of the girl has yet to be confirmed. If you have information regarding this case, please contact PETA’s Cruelty Investigations Department.

Written by Shawna Flavell

Comments

• Taryn says:

This is absolutely appalling.. This needs to be on CNN or any other type of National News Broadcast to get the attention of millions of viewers surely someone must know that cruel heinous fiend. No sane person would do that terrible action this girl is a sociopath. The act alone is not only disgusting but the girl must have a mental issue. That action is a red flag for Antisocial Personality Disorder. If she is not apprehended a small child could be next you never know with this disorder. The parents of this child raised her wrong. And everyone please be on the look out! She deserves more than just a fine which is what she will probably end up getting which is highly unreasonable and pathetic.

• Lyle S says:

thank you PETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Kate says:

This is so sick. I will never understand how people can do such disgusting things. I really really hope that she pays for doing this.

• Lindsay O'Donnell says:

Please post an update as soon as there is one.

• Erin says:

4chan is pretty amazing in that regard.

• bob says:

Dead or Alive? what’s the deal with the reward

• Ryan says:

Bosnian ay? She doesn’t need punishment she needs help she obviously is deranged. Probably traumatized by the civil war and “ethnic clensing”. I wonder how many members of her family have been killed or raped for her to end up like this. Taking out her frustration on these defenceless animals. Get her counseling I couldn’t ever imagine growing up the way she did in Bosnia.

• Lindsey says:

I think someone should go by down that river take the bodies of the dead puppies and search for fingerprints on the bodies. This girl deserves any punishment she gets. She is evil and cruel and so is the person filming.

• Raquel says:

Oh my goodness! I thought I was going to watch a news clip of the situation! I didn’t expect to see the actual thing! I am so upsetI can’t help but cry. I kept hoping the person filming would step in save them. I really hope she is found prosecuted. This is so disturbing.

• Katrina Rowland says:

I sent this in to my local news station. This is appaulling and horrible. I hope she gets the karma she deserves for brutally murdering inoocent helpless souls. She is a horrid girl who obviously has no care of living creatures. I hope she is found an tried for her murders. SHE IS A MURDERER.

• Meredith says:

Please take the live leak off her face. Start video really slowpuse on and off there is a point you can see almost all her face. Im sure it can be looked up. Please try thing and stop her and the person filming. Thank you

• Lisa R says:

I couldn’t even watch after I saw the first puppy being thrown in.. and the crying of the puppies… so sad so sad that someone thinks this is ok. Her day in hell will come.

• Jennifer says:

What is wrong with people?! This is totally unacceptable. I hope this girl is caught and severely punished

• Ashlea says:

UM…. this is one of the most twisted things i have ever seen. Someone who is this sadistic is definately a danger to society. Does anyone know what country this is in???

• Priya says:

When you pause the video to get a look at her face she is actually smiling while doing this horrendous act. Obviously this person has no conscience and is a danger to the society. Who took this video? Is there a way to figure out the location? Also PETA needs to post sections of this video that shows a good sideview of her face the first couple of seconds.

• Carolina says:

Parents are also responsible for not teaching their kids about respect for life any kind of creature This people are sickening. I hope tehy pay for what they did.

• Stephanie says:

I don’t even know what to say. This is horrific beyond imagination. WTF is wrong with this kid? Actually I do not care what kind of excuse anyone will come up with for this and I’m quite sure someone will try. Those poor puppies. How can a person do this? Please keep us updated on this case.

• Irene Leggett says:

I cannot believe what I just watched. What has happened to the human race for such sick individuals to laugh and seem to enjoy such cruelty? I don’t know how these people can sleep at nights I know I can’t and I only watched the video.

• Anonymous says:

The most unfortunate part of this this was definitely filmed in Bosnia. The chances of anyone doing anything about drowned puppies there is next to zero

• Mary Ellen Skinner says:

This is absolutely horrific! This sick individual needs to be found and made to suffer!

• Brenda Armour says:

I’m beyond words. I hope she is found and charged. To film this and not save the puppies makes you as guilty as she is. Sad day for the human race. I cried but I am now simply mad. Please turn this person in and make her pay for this sick crime. You had options and to throw away the lives of these puppies is evil. Shame on everyone who was involved. Thanks to Peta you now have a bounty on your heads. It will be a matter of time before you will be held accountable for your actions. The only thing I could do was to hold our dog a little closer and know how much love we have between us. Does abuse ever end ! This has moved me so much..I am asking when it is my turn to leave if I can meet these puppies at the Rainbow Bridge.I hope thier suffering was brief…I hope

• Sheila says:

Unless these puppies where stolen an adult is going to be missing puppies. Kind of makes me wonder if and adult was ok with this. If that is the case they should be punished as well.

• TAMARA LIGHTNER says:

I can not believe someone could do something that cruel! Dear LORD what has this world become when people do stuff like this. The puppies yelping makes me so sad and angry at the same time. I pray to GOD someone turns this girl in and the person filming the video.

• Andrea says:

This is just gut wrenching. I was almost in tears. I posted the video on my Facebook page and asked that everyone repost it. If it keeps going and going someone will know who she is. If u stop the video just as it starts u can see her face and shes laughing!! its also sad that someone actually video’d this.. JUST DISGUSTING!!!

• Sarah says:

4chan and funnyjunk are outraged at this and we are all trying our best to figure out who this fucking twisted bitch is. how could ANYONE do this to poor helpless puppies?!?

• Lisa Felber says:

Are you freaking serious. Why have we not heard this on the news. Also who is the moron shooting this video. Obviously someone knows something because the video was put on here. Why did she do that did she not want them. God if I were her mother she would get the whoopin of a lifetime. Gosh she makes me so angry and who ever is her mother needs to turn her butt in cause thats how a psychotic murderer starts with animals.

• Tank says:

She isn’t the only one that should be arrested the one filming this should get arrested to. It’s just horrible.

• Katie Borne says:

i’m the one who submitted this vid and i am so glad you have made it known!!!!! This needs to be stopped!!!!!

• Chris says:

It is very disturbing how cruel people can be. As animal crimes rise people are acting to stop them. I know that the puppies are in a place far better now then with the owner. Justice will catch up to her and will be swift.

• Zodiac says:

The world does not care about puppies.

• Nora Marasco says:

This is one of the most sickening things I have ever seen. The female in the video should be cut no slack no matter what age she is. Her heart is cruel and cold and she is a murderer. It is on video.

• Mandy says:

I WATCHED TWO SECONDS OF THIS AND BROKE DOWN CRYING THIS HAS TO BE THE SADDEST AND MOST AWFUL THING IVE EVER SEEN SOMEBODY PLEASE BRING THIS PSYCHO DOWN!!!!!

• Pat Doe says:

That is such a good shot of her on one time. Had the local news showed this locally someone has to know her. Some one grow some gonad’s and turn her in. If she is this heartless at such a young age just think about if she has children and gets mad. Someone has to know her do the right thing call the police

• Kimberly Daniels says:

This is horrible I seriously jus cried watching this viedo. I hope the individuals responsible are caught.

• Juanita says:

What a sick awful disgusting thing. It should be jailed for lifetime…

• Allie says:

That is one of the most discusting things I have seen. Just plain heartless..

• Dianne V says:

I decided not to watch as I would only have nightmares. How can people be so cruel? I just dont’ understand.

• Nicole says:

This is the most disgusting thing I have seen. How can a child do such a hateful thing?

• Monica Michelena says:

Who took this video and how was it obtained?

• karleen says:

please i know you can find out who this sick child it !!! i have never in my life seen anything so horrific!! she deserves the death penalty!!!

• Anon says:

Thank you for listening and making this more public. This will be in the media soon.

• MH says:

Let’s hope part of her punishment includes being spayed so she can’t pass on her psycho genes. That has got to be one of the most twisted things I have ever seen. And to her it’s like a game. Sick. Just sick.

• name says:

I’m shocked and appalled you know what I’m saying

• Lisa/LiberationNOW says:

Wow what a sick twisted person. I would love to hold her head in the water for a few minutes until she can’t breath. Maybe then she will know how drowning feels. A person that sick is also a danger to humans as well.

• Anonymous says:

4chan is way head of the game.

• Amanda says:

Where did this happen ?

• Jocelyn says:

Im not sure if this will help to find that girl but if you pause the video at the very first second you can get a pretty good look at her face I really hope she is found so she can be stopped from harming any more innocent animals.

• Tolga says:

She is evil! I really could swear and curse like a madman but I’m sustaining myself!!! O That was something I could have done without seeing… Just sooo meaninglessly cruel… And the thing is it didn’t help me it didn’t educate me or anything… Horrid.

• David says:

Oh God someone please come forward and turn her in. It’s too bad her mother didn’t do the same thing to her. What a heartless EVIL act and she did it so easily…??!!??

• Freea says:

…..This is just horrible I hope this chick gets arrested.