- PETA to Bring Factory Farm to Bowling Green State University
- PETA’s Thanksgiving Billboard to Ask Vancouver Kids: Would You Eat Your Dog?
- PETA to Bring Factory Farm to Youngstown State University
- Jared Gilmore Stars in New peta2 Ad: ‘Give Your Animals Their Happily Ever After’
- PETA Seeks to Block Notorious Animal Exhibitor’s License Renewal
- PETA’s Thanksgiving Billboard to Ask Edmonton Kids: Would You Eat Your Dog?
- PETA’s Thanksgiving Billboard to Ask Calgary Kids: Would You Eat Your Dog?
- PETA’s Thanksgiving Billboard to Ask Montr
- PETA Asks State to Deny Cruel Elephant Exhibitor’s Permit Renewal
- Bertie County Man Convicted of Cruelty to Animals Following PETA Intervention
- BC’s Use of Live Eagle Mascot Flies in the Face of Federal Law, Says PETA
- PETA to Arizona Prisons Chief: Do Like Sheriff Joe and Ditch Meat
- Portsmouth Man Convicted of Cruelty to Animals for Starving Dog to Death
- PETA’s Ice Cream Parlor Pin-Ups to Dish Up Vegan Treats in San Francisco
- PETA to Bring Factory Farm to Northwestern University
“Mistress of the Dark” Elvira sheds light on the horrifying cruelty that cats can face when left outdoors unattended on Halloween.
“Almost all of us grew up eating meat, wearing leather, and going to circuses and zoos. We never considered the impact of these actions on the animals involved. For whatever reason, you are now asking the question: Why should animals have rights?” READ MORE
— Ingrid E. Newkirk, PETA President and co-author of Animalkind