- PETA Calls On Marriott to Stop Offering Down Bedding
- PETA’s ‘Injured Elephant’ to Confront Potential Circusgoers in Asheville
- Giant ‘Condoms’ to Descend on Regina With Lifesaving Message: Get Your Cats and Dogs Fixed!
- Thousands of Ducks Die on Farm Supplying Gordon Ramsay–Licensed Restaurant
- Tannersville-Bound Cole Bros. Circus Racks Up Federal Animal Welfare Violations
- PETA Offers $5,000 Reward for Evidence of Elephant Abuse by Ringling Bros.
- Jambbas Ranch’s Animal Welfare Violations Grow Alarmingly
- PETA Launches Vegan Fitness Campaign at David Barton Gyms
- Emily Deschanel’s Plea: Save a Mom And Her Son By Choosing Vegan
- PETA to Bring Evidence of Covance Cruelty to Company Shareholders
- Animal ‘Bloodbath’ to Confront Charles River Shareholders
- Wisconsin Companies Refuse Ads Urging Lab Workers to Report Abuse
- Giant ‘Condoms’ to Descend on Edmonton With Lifesaving Message: Get Your Cats and Dogs Fixed!
- Vineland-Bound Cole Bros. Circus Racks Up Federal Animal Welfare Violations
- Dulles-Bound Cole Bros. Circus Racks Up Federal Animal Welfare Violations
Joaquin Phoenix appears in a vegan wool suit alongside rescued sheep in an ad that proclaims, “Cruelty Doesn’t Suit Me. Please Leave Wool out of Your Wardrobe.”
“Almost all of us grew up eating meat, wearing leather, and going to circuses and zoos. We never considered the impact of these actions on the animals involved. For whatever reason, you are now asking the question: Why should animals have rights?” READ MORE
— Ingrid E. Newkirk, PETA President and co-author of Animalkind