One by one, cities around the world are banning horse-drawn carriages. This is why:
1. Because a horse isn’t meant to be stuck in traffic.
2. Because horses used to pull carriages are kept in places such as this when they’re not working.
3. Because sometimes cars crash into them.
4. Because horses don’t have airbags.
5. Because some horses, such as Jerry, just collapse and never get up.
6. Because Jerry didn’t deserve to be dragged away.
7. Because this doesn’t make the park “more romantic.”
8. Because horses belong here …
9. … not here.
Help spread the word about cruelty in the horse-drawn carriage industry by sharing this page now!