- Which cosmetics are cruelty-free?
- What is the best way to get rid of fleas and ticks?
- What are the dangers of using choke and prong collars?
- How Does PETA Feel About Horseback Riding?
- What’s wrong with chaining dogs?
- What should I do if I can no longer keep my companion animal?
- What’s wrong with eating honey?
- How do I know that companies on the cruelty-free list really don’t test on animals?
- How does eating meat harm the environment?
- What is PETA’s stance on programs that advocate trapping, spaying and neutering, and releasing feral cats?
- My doctor wants me to take Premarin, but I understand it’s made from horse urine. Is this true?
- Does PETA advocate spaying and neutering of companion animals?
- What are pocket pets?
- What are Aquababies?
- What should I do if I find feral or stray animals?
“Almost all of us grew up eating meat, wearing leather, and going to circuses and zoos. We never considered the impact of these actions on the animals involved. For whatever reason, you are now asking the question: Why should animals have rights?” READ MORE
— Ingrid E. Newkirk, PETA President and co-author of Animalkind