‘Hangover’ Sosmix Fry-Up
1 small bowl of Sosmix (sausage substitute mix available at any whole-food shop), ready-mixed with water
2 Redwood Food’s Redwood’s Rashers
2 tomatoes, quartered
2 slices of bread
2 Tbsp. oil
Margarine (for the toast)
1 small can baked beans
• Allow the Sosmix to stand for 10 minutes, then roll into ‘sosages’ and leave to stand.
• Chop the onion and fry in a frying pan. Add the tomatoes and sosages.
• Chop the mushrooms and add, along with the Rashers, to the frying pan (if you can find any room!).
• Gently heat the beans in a separate pan.
• Toast and butter the bread.
• Serve the fry-up on the bread. Enjoy – you deserve it!