Fresh Apricot Crisp
4 cups pitted, coarsely chopped apricots
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
2 cups rolled oats
1/4 cup sugar or other sweetener
1/4 cup margarine
2 Tbsp. water
• Toss the apricots with the lemon juice and set aside.
• Combine the rolled oats, sugar, and margarine. Mix thoroughly and reserve 1 cup.
• Add the water to the oat mixture and stir until crumbly.
• Place in a lightly greased 9-inch square baking pan and top with the apricots, spreading evenly.
• Cover with the reserved oat mixture.
Makes 9 servings