12 oz. vegan dark chocolate chips
1 1/2 cups chow mein noodles
1 cup salted peanuts
• Lightly grease a baking sheet.
• Gently melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave.*
• Combine with the chow mein noodles and the peanuts and fold until the noodles are well coated.
• Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the baking sheet. Chill for at least 8 hours, or until ready to serve.
Makes approximately 2 dozen
* To melt the chocolate in the microwave, place it in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 10 seconds. Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir the chocolate. Repeat until melted.