12-oz. silken tofu, rinsed and patted dry
1/2 cup maple or brown rice syrup
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Pinch of sea salt
4 strawberries, washed, stemmed, dried, and sliced into quarters
• Put all the ingredients, except the strawberries, in a blender and blend well, until smooth and creamy.
• Pour into popsicle molds or ice cube trays.
• Drop the strawberry slices into each mold. Insert clean popsicle sticks or toothpicks for handles.
• Freeze for at least 3 hours.
• Complete the first step above.
• Pour into 8 2-oz. paper cups.
• Place in the freezer and insert popsicle sticks after 20 minutes so that they stand up on their own.
Makes 8 popsicles