Place a PETA PSA in Your School Publication
Placing an ad in your school yearbook or newspaper can be an extremely effective way to reach thousands of people. In fact, PETA will even pay up to $50 toward yearbook insertions and up to $30 toward newspaper insertions with documented proof of insertion.
First, go to the “Print Ads and PSAs” section to view and determine which of the PETA public service announcements (PSA) you would like to place. Then, contact your yearbook or newspaper representative and tell him or her that you would like to run an ad.
Please work with the sales representative to obtain as much of the following information as possible:
- The sales representative’s name and telephone number
- The size of the advertisement in inches (not column inches)
- Whether it will be in color or black and white
- What format the final ad needs to be in (e.g., PDF, JPEG, Quark, camera-ready)
- The postal or e-mail address to which the ad should be sent
- The line screen
- The deadline to submit the ad
Once you have gathered this information or if you have any questions, contact peta2 at 757-622-7382, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive a check, please send an invoice or receipt—printed on your school’s letterhead—to the address below. We will then issue you or your school a check for up to $50 for yearbook ads and up to $30 for newspaper ads.
Please send your invoice or receipt to:
501 Front St.
Norfolk, VA 23510