Win a Gift Bag Fit for the Stars!
The following article was written by PETA social media coordinator Royale.
As you probably know, we recently celebrated 30 years of groundbreaking work for animals and honored activists and celebrities for their dedication to PETA’s mission. Not everyone could make it out to Los Angeles for the celebration, though some of us were lucky enough to be tweeting live from the red carpet. Someone had to tweet photos of Kellan Lutz, right? So instead, I hope you joined in on the festivities by catching our live streaming event on Facebook—or maybe you watched footage from the event again and again (hoping to see more Kellan) here.
In any case, there is one thing that you couldn’t get unless you attended the gala—or couldn’t get until now! The G-I-F-T-B-A-G! That’s right, I’ve nabbed a gift bag fit for the stars, and now you have a chance to win it!
What is in said gift bag, you ask? Let me break it down for you. The winner of the gift bag will receive the following:
- A Veggie Bed reusable produce bag system
- A box of Lucy’s cookies
- A $10 gift card to Native Foods
- A bottle of Aveda Control Force Hair Spray
- A bottle of Nature’s Gate Body Wash in Papaya
- A jar of PETA Butter from Peanut Butter & Co.
- A limited-edition vegan eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay
- A jar of Yes to Carrots C Through the Night Cream
- A bottle of Method Laundry Detergent in Peony Blossom
- A limited-edition PETA 30th anniversary tee
That’s a whole lotta loot, no?
Tell me about a gift that you have given to an animal in the comments section below and then fill out the form here. Your gift could be choosing not to eat animals’ babies, giving an adopted animal a forever home, or making a donation. Submit your entry by October 28, 2010. One winner will be chosen at random and notified on November 1, 2010.
This contest has ended.