Recipe Roundup for a Vegan Thanksgiving
With Thanksgiving only days away, many of us are starting to plan the big holiday feast. To help you get started, we’re featuring a list of great recipes and resources here on our site. The “Classic Meal Ideas” are great for new vegans or for sharing with family who might be cooking the holiday meal for you. “With a Twist” is for those who crave classic holiday ingredients, but packaged in a different way.
- PETA’s Guide to a Vegetarian Thanksgiving
- Faux Turkeys for Your Feast
- Top 10 Tips for Hosting Vegetarian Visitors
Classic Meal Ideas
Thanksgiving Recipes With a Twist
- Pumpkin Risotto
- Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Cranberry and Pecan Pilaf
- Sage- and Pumpkin Seed-Encrusted Seitan With Roasted Garlic-Pumpkin Sauce
- ‘Chicken’ and Mushroom Duxelle en Croûte
Again, these are just a few of the many delicious holiday recipes out there—perfect for making yourself or sharing with friends and family.