How to Make a Vegan Pizza
1. Roll out your store-bought or homemade dough.
2. Top with tomato sauce.
3. Add your veggies, such as olives, artichokes, and freshly sliced garlic.
4. Sprinkle vegan cheese on top.
5. Bake in an oven preheated to 550°F for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the crust begins to brown.
6. Top with basil or other herbs.
And enjoy your delicious vegan pizza!
With so many new and delicious vegan cheese options out there, it has never been a better time to go vegan!