Order Your FREE Vegan Starter Kit!

vsk cow banner

Did you know that you could save 100 animals per year just by adopting a vegan diet? That’s right—going vegan saves lives. Getting started is easy! Just fill out the form below to receive a free copy of PETA’s vegan starter kit. It will guide you through the transition to a healthier, happier, and longer-lasting life. It has everything from recipes and tips on eating out to health information and videos! Want to get started right now? Check out info on how to go vegan, on making the transition, a two-week meal plan, and a list of accidentally vegan foods (some of your favorite snacks might already be vegan)!

Here are some other great resources to help you transition to a compassionate lifestyle:

• Learn what to buy, what to eat, and where to eat.

VSK How to Go Vegan Button©iStock.com/anouchka

• Browse hundreds of free recipes.

VSK Vegan Recipes Button

• Know someone who is looking to make the switch but needs a little assistance?

VSK For A Friend Button

All fields in bold are mandatory.

You can also check out our online version of the vegan starter kit.

Commenting is closed.
  • Rose says:

God after reading skinny bitch it’s crazy to find out what they do to these poor animals :( I feel so bad for them and advise that all should read this book!!!

• unicorn meat eater says:

can we worry about human rights violations around the world first before the animals? Thank you. I am more concerned about the starving children in third world nations, the unsanitary conditions most people are living. The way governments like China use their people, the ethnic cleansing of people in other nations. You are worried about animals? what is wrong with this picture? A chicken and a cow are more important to spend millions of dollars of propaganda instead of the kid in Africa with flies on his or her face with the hairlip and HIV looking to be recognized as a human? The chineese person who is working 16 to 20 hour days so you can shop at Walmart for the bargains? Humans are more important than animals.

• Vidaloca says:

Hi im ready to change to stop eating meat

• DC says:

Yep yep lovin veggies!

• isabel loves animals :) says:

omg, after watching the video on http://www.meat.org i am a vegeterian! (thanks to peta!) Its been one week so far but i know i can keep it going forever! Meat already disgust me ! Become vegeterians people!!!

• Hgalpin1223 says:

Inspired and this is the first step

• Pnajera21 says:

I don’t want to contribute to animal torture anymore

• Pnajera21 says:

I don’t want to contribute to animal torture anymore

• Latin_diva says:

Looking forward to a new way of eating and living

• Latin_diva says:

Looking forward to a new way of eating and living

• Mrs.Depp says:

tell a friend!!!! and pass vegitarianisim on!!!!

• Jenne says:

Awesome, can’t wait!

• Krissie says:

I love PETA! thanks for standing up for our sweet innocent animals who suffer far too much!!!

• felafel says:

chick peas rule!

• Paramjeet says:

Killing of animals should be stopped…

• Kira says:

Since I was young I’ve considered it wrong to treat animals with anything less than the utmost respect, and compassion.. was I always a vegetarian? no, but that wasn’t exactly my choice. When I left home I stopped eating meat, stopped wearing leather, and when I went vegan it was the best thing that happened to me, this year for thanksgiving I want to share my love of vegan cooking with my friends and family who would never otherwise even try vegetarian food, and if I won your contest that’d help my cause, which is to get as many people change their eating habits as possible, to save the animals under the guise of being healthier! :-)

• Regina says:

Can’t wait to get the kit and change my life!

• loreen says:

when i saw the video it scared me and i want to save those 100 animALS

• loreen says:

when i saw the video it scared me and i want to save those 100 animALS

• Cfaithe says:

This video was horrendous. I’ve been wanting to go vegetarian for awhile. This video helped me make a decision today.

• epena says:

i just watcheed one video of itt ughh now im crryyinggg my eyes outt ughh cant anyone stop it. or at least put the animals too sleep first soo they dont torture them. its like the holocaust all over again. ughh whoever kills animals can go to helll!!

• Rainia says:

I was vegan for years…I watched my grandma slaughter her farm animals..my friends, I got married, and eventually started eating meat. Still, though, in my mind, were those images I could never shake. I haven’t ate meat for awhile now. I am divorced, and my current boyfriend eats meat. He wouldn’t watch the video with me. It makes me angry how some people just want to turn a blind eye to reality.I can only change myself.

• Anjali says:

jus dnt love ur pets love animals

• Anjali says:

LOVE PETA, LOVE ANIMALS

• Martha says:

Let’s do this

• Primarawrx3 says:

I Love Animals

• Jocy g says:

Want to start being active in an important cause

• sara says:

I hope to make a difference in my choices and help others understand the consequence of our actions.

• chuck says:

ready to take the leap for my health

• lboogie01 says:

Im new to this site and lifestyle, but I feel GREAT about what enters my body now. Im not having a big problem not eating meat, But I have an 11yr and an 7yr, and this is my biggest problem. they want to keep eating meat, and I can’t even look at it in Grocery stores let alone Cook and Touch it??? I need help and ideas of what 2 do..

• PRAVEEN ARORA says:

Your doing a good job by demonstrating nude models publicly, its a best way for public awarness for being vegetarian

• rose says:

16 days Vegetarian! so happy about my choice! leave the animals alone-

• ner says:

I love animals but I like meat so much,help me to become a vegan.pls help me to start…

• KIM BROWN says:

JUST GETTING STARTED EVEN THINKING ABOUT A VEGAN WAY…

• Hayleeep says:

time to take action!

• Meat-free Chick says:

If we are not going to be a part of the solution then you are a part of the problem!!! Save our animals from being unrightfully tortured….

• Richard Neva says:

Americans are hypnotized into eating meat, is it any wonder they love wars so much?

• poetapr says:

We should try to save the animals from their torturing and disgusting and heart breaking life. And be a vegan. (Written by my 7 year old.)

• hpopnc says:

I really am glad to start being a vegan. My friend told me what happens to animals, and im shocked. im glad to be apart of this and try a healthy lifestyle without hurting animals. It’s time to stop thinking about myself and start thinking about the animals.

• hpopnc says:

• Ashley-P says:

Hi Linda, Thanks for your comment! In the West, our problem is that we get too much protein, not too little. Most Americans get about seven times as much protein as they need. You can get enough protein from whole wheat bread, oatmeal, beans, corn, peas, mushrooms, or broccoli—almost every food contains protein. Junk food aside, it’s almost impossible for vegans to eat as many calories as we need for good health without getting enough protein. By contrast, too much protein is the major cause of osteoporosis and contributes to kidney failure and other diseases of affluence. Learn more.

• Linda says:

It’s my understanding that it takes 18 months to become a -healthy-vegetarian. That we were never meant to consume the animals. that the chicken’s eggs were to be their gift to us, so we wouldn’t consume them. Fish & chicken for 6 months, dairy for 6 mths., eggs for 6 mths. Then our liver will start producing protein as it was intended to do. Ya think?

• MyDogRocks says:

Can’t wait to receive the kit!

• thesandy says:

i hope my parents let me become a vegeterian now that i 16 and can make my own nutritional decisions. lets hope they arem roe open mindedthis time

• Sikander says:

Please save animals to avoid imbalancing of earth, environment and everything, thanks

• pjah says:

I am vegetarian. But not enough. Now no milk, no battery eggs, nothing.

This is wrong.

• Avery:) says:

Go vegans!!!

• Debbie says:

I can finally stop feeling guilty and do something about our beautiful animals that we were blessed to have on our earth. We can save our animals from a life of hell on Earth. I have just learned how bad these beautiful innocent animals are treated, it is unwatchable. I will do whatever I can to help. There are so many meat substitutes that involve no cruelty, there is no need to eat meat.

• Gary Peterson says:

They are living creatures and we are the animals. Humans are such cruel creatures.

• Elena says: