following article was written by Vanessa Cunningham.
My Valentine's date this year might be a
little shorter than my usual type, and he might be a bit hairier than I normally
prefer, but he is very handsome—and I love him! Who's my hot date this year? My
beautiful kitty! I couldn't ask for a better valentine, and I'll tell you why.
I'm glad my cat is my valentine because:
1. My cat doesn't judge me for eating
all the V-Day vegan
chocolates that my mom sent me in one sitting.
2. My cat isn't allergic to cats.
3. When we cuddle, my cat lets me be the
4. My cat makes me laugh.
5. My cat helps me work.
6. My cat is adventurous (I love bad boys!).
7. My cat always protects me.
8. My cat leaves me presents.
9. My cat loves me for me and doesn't
care if I'm having a bad hair day or am sick or cranky—he loves me all the
10. My cat doesn't judge me for being a crazy cat lady.
Cats make great valentines, but they're also
wonderful companions the other 364 days a year. If you're considering a new
feline companion, remember to adopt, not buy!
of a dog person?
Check out the top 10 reasons to make
your pup your valentine!
Almost all of us grew up eating meat, wearing leather, and going to circuses and zoos. We never considered the impact of these actions on the animals involved. For whatever reason, you are now asking the question: Why should animals have rights? Read more.