Plan by Age: Ages 70
Here are practical, simple tips on getting your plans in order to protect your family and support your favorite organizations.
Planning for Your Family
The goal of estate planning is to provide peace of mind and financial support for yourself and your loved ones.
After your family is taken care of, you can include a gift to our organization in your estate plans and continue your support of our work far into the future.
- Leave us a percentage of your assets through a gift in your will.
- Make a charitable gift to us and receive fixed payments for life.
- Designate a percentage of your retirement plan assets to benefit PETA’s work after your lifetime.
- Donate appreciated stock you have owned for more than one year.
- Give savings bonds as a charitable gift through your will.
- Donate your home or another piece of real estate.
- Arrange a charitable remainder trust to benefit our organization.
- Set up a charitable lead trust that supports us and helps preserve your loved ones’ inheritance.