Plan by Age: Under 40
Here are practical, simple tips on getting your plans in order to protect your family and support your favorite organizations.
Planning for Your Loved Ones
The goal of estate planning is to provide peace of mind and financial support for yourself and your loved ones.
- Create your first will.
- Put a living will in place.
- Include a durable power of attorney.
- Take full advantage of your retirement plans.
After your family is taken care of, you can extend your support by planning a gift that makes a lasting impact on our work.
- Include a gift to us in your will.
- Designate a percentage of your retirement plan assets to benefit PETA’s work after your lifetime.
- Designate a percentage of your life insurance policy to support us after your lifetime.