Charitable Lead Trusts: Is This Gift Right for You?
A charitable lead trust works for PETA supporters who would like to support our work and protect their family’s inheritance. Review this checklist to help you further determine whether this way to give works well for you.
Profile of a Giver
If these statements resonate with you, contact your estate planning attorney to further look into the benefits of charitable lead trusts.
- You’d like to provide PETA with ongoing support over a certain period of years.
- You want to ultimately transfer property to loved ones at minimal tax cost.
- You are able to temporarily forgo access to an asset, with your heirs receiving the asset later on.
- You could benefit from estate or gift tax relief.
- You want to act on this giving opportunity now, while interest rates are low and it’s a tax-efficient time to implement this strategy into your estate plans.
We Can Help
Contact Tim Enstice at 757-962-8213 or email@example.com with any questions about establishing a charitable lead trust to benefit PETA and animals. We’re happy to help, without obligation.