Bequests: Is This Gift Right for You?
In general, a charitable bequest works for anyone who would like to support PETA in the future. Because you can change your mind at any time and make your gift in relative proportion to bequests to family and friends, this type of gift has universal appeal.
Profile of a Giver
- You want to support PETA after your lifetime.
- You have a will or living trust, or are ready to create one.
- You are young or old, wealthy or middle-class.
- You want to make a charitable gift while ensuring family is taken care of first.
- You want to maintain the flexibility to change your mind at any time.
- You want estate tax relief.
We Can Help
Contact Tim Enstice at 757-962-8213 or email@example.com with any questions about naming PETA in your will or living trust. We’re happy to help, without obligation.
Getting Started | Is This Gift Right for You? | Case Study | How to Complete Your Gift | Action Items