Beneficiary Designations: Action Items
We hope our website has answered many of your questions about naming loved ones and PETA as beneficiaries of your retirement plan, life insurance or insurance annuity assets. Here are some actions to take to learn more about this way to provide future support of our mission.
- Consult an estate planning attorney before deciding who will get what in your estate plan.
- Learn more about the tax benefits of leaving retirement plan assets to charity.
- Read more about what to consider when choosing beneficiaries for your IRA.
- Learn more about using life insurance to support our work.
- Contact Tim Enstice at 757-962-8213 or email@example.com for more information about ways to support PETA after your lifetime.