Win It! A Trip to See the Go-Go’s and the B-52s
The Go-Go’s have always been pioneers. They were the first chart-topping all-female rock band to write all their own music and play their own instruments. They were also the first celebrities to pose nude for PETA’s “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” campaign. By doing so, they launched the PETA anti-fur effort that’s still one of the most talked-about ad campaigns in history.
Now lead singer Belinda Carlisle has come up with another innovative way to save animals: She’s giving everyone who becomes a PETA member by July 3 a chance to win a trip to Scottsdale, Arizona, to see The Go-Go’s perform live in concert with the B-52s.
If you’re a PETA supporter but haven’t made the leap to becoming a card-carrying member yet, now is a great opportunity to support our vital work and earn a chance to win a vacation under the sun with some rockin’ animal advocates.
You don’t have to become a PETA member to enter the contest: You can also enter by simply using this link.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Donating will not increase an individual’s chances of winning.
- Only residents of the 48 continental United States are eligible.
- A donation of any amount made on the peta.org website, or completion of the online form available here, beginning 12 am PT on July 1, 2013 and ending at 11:59 PT on July 3, 2013 will provide entry into contest.
- Winner will be chosen at random, notified and announced by 12 noon PT on July 4, 2013.
- Winner will receive:
- Roundtrip coach airline tickets for two individuals within the 48 continental United States to Phoenix, Arizona. PETA may elect to provide ground transportation in place of airline tickets if winner is within 100 miles of Phoenix, Arizona;
- One night double occupancy standard room hotel accommodation; and
- Two general admission tickets to the Go-Go‘s and B-52s Scottsdale, Arizona show on the evening of July 12, 2013.
- ARV: $1,200
- All other expenses not noted above are excluded (including but not limited to incidentals, meals, telephone and other incurred room charges at the accommodation, airport transfer and all other ground transportation, travel insurance, souvenirs, sales and other taxes and surcharges).
- Winner must be available to travel to Phoenix departing on July 12, 2013 and returning on July 13, 2013.
- Prize is non-transferrable.
- One entry per person.
- All entrants must be at least 21 years old.