Win ‘The PETA Practical Guide to Animal Rights’
This Saturday is International Animal Rights Day, and we’re celebrating by giving away a copy of The PETA Practical Guide to Animal Rights, a page-turner that’s jam-packed with ways that anyone, anywhere, can make a huge difference for animals.
To enter for a chance to win the book, post a comment telling us what you’ll be doing for animals this Saturday. Here are some suggestions to help get your creative juices flowing:
- Tell a company that is still abusing animals to get with the times. PETA’s Action Center makes it easy to pick a target or two (or 10).
- Wear an animal rights T-shirt. If you don’t have one, well, you’ve come to the right place!
- Clean out your closet and give your leather, wool, and fur to a homeless shelter.
- Take the Pledge to Be Vegan.
- Post a video, such as the one showing Ringling trainers who beat elephants, to your Facebook page.
- Give yourself a makeover with new cruelty-free products and toss out any products you have that were tested on animals.
- Take a chained dog or a shelter dog for a walk, or give him or her some straw bedding and treats.
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.