PETA Weekly: 16 Stories You Shouldn’t Miss
PETA News on Tumblr
Follow us on Tumblr.
- Panchita the sea lion has to be racking up some serious rewards points for checking into her favorite hotel every day.
- Soy milk does a body good—and it can also help manage developmental disabilities.
- Dogs often save their guardians’ lives, but this dog actually saved his own life by calling police.
- Dennis Rodman has a job at PETA anytime he wants it.
- Boxes up! Chocolate can help you stay slim.
- If you haven’t read Free the Animals since it first came out, check out the 20th anniversary edition.
- Does McDonald’s love to see you frown? Quite possibly.
- And finally, beautiful baby seals are too cute for words.
- Here are five ways that your Facebook page can help animals.
- Were you aware of the dairy industry’s dark secret?
- Milwaukee Brewer Nyjer Morgan rules the outfield, but guess who rules the roost at home.
- Have you seen the latest hilarious episodes of “Devon Dentler: Wild Animal Agent“?
New Action Alerts
- Keep the Zanesville, Ohio, tragedy from happening again by asking your representative to co-sponsor the Big Cats and Public Safety Protection Act.
- Tennessee is the latest state to jump on the “ag gag” bandwagon. Let’s kill this bill, too.
- Ringling exposes the public to elephants who have tested positive for tuberculosis. Urge the USDA to protect people and elephants.
- Help get a proponent of wild-horse slaughter off the National Wild Horse and Burro Advisory Board.
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.