Valentine’s Day: Celebs Bare Their Hearts (and Much More) for Animals

Written by PETA | February 12, 2010

Baby, it’s cold outside,
And—wow!—the snow’s piled high,
But these sexy celebrity ads
Will make it very, very warm inside!

After you take a few moments to cool down, tell us which ad you think is the hottest.

Written by Karin Bennett

Comments

• Claudia says:

What you see in those pictures are mostly symbols that represent what they are fighting against. Peta is not doing that deliberately or just to get people to look at naked celebrities it has a purpose. Nudity for example represents their fight against leaving skinning animals and leaving them naked bleeding on the streets. People should stop taking things to personally and look at the bigger picture. Dont be so closed minded

• John J says:

Carla of course you agree. Thanks for your support. 110.

• Carla says:

I agree with Susan 100000. Get over it John!

• John J says:

Susan Of course it is my belief everything that is writen here is a belief. What I said was that posting a belief which is what everyone is doing on a blog is not “forcing” that belief on anyone. Just like you stating your disbelief in god is sharing your belief I know its confusing so try to follow along. If posting one’s ideas and beliefs was considered forcing on others then no one would post. Oh I see there’s the weakness again. If it’s a comment you don’t like or a belief you disagree with then it shouldn’t be said. Typical again. I continue to pray for all yes even you.

• Paul -Indiana says:

The human female is God’s finest creation. Thanks for the show.

• ocean17 says:

what susan said. xtianity like most religions is a very crude approximation of reality and it is a monstrosity. and you can go anywhere on the internet and witness the selfish pointless and derogatory nambypamby spew and insane propaganda of so called believers.

• susan says:

John please dont pray for me I have had enough bad times this past 9 months to last a lifetime.I surely dont need you “praying” to your god for me. You stated that you would not “tolerate” with the misrepresentation of the cross. This is not a belief on your part? And what does this issue have to do with a weakness in animal causes? There has been alot of preaching on this website.It gets old.

• AAG says:

Hi John I support you all the way. I also am Catholic and though I appreciate anyone speaking out for animals I do not like the CrossCrucifix or the Rosary being used in PETA ads. I am a member of PETA but disagree here. susan is confused. God has nothing to do with the evil and violence that animals suffer at humans’ hands. In Catholicism you are taught free will humans have the free will to do good or harmevil. In Genesis God clearly stated what we should eat and it wasn’t animals. Blame humans not God for the violence cruelty and death that animals suffer through. Or maybe you susan don’t want free will. Blessings on all vegans!!!

• John J says:

Susan It is a shame that you have fallen from the faith I will pray for you. But are you joking? How can you tell me not to force my beliefs on others? I stated my belief and displeasure at the cross being used and being labled as a torture device. Is that not one everyone does here? Voice their opions and beliefs? How is that forcing? Oh I see if its a belief that you don’t like or agree with or that exposes a weakness in your cause then it shouldn’t be posted. Typical.

• susan says:

John I was brought up a catholic and went to catholic schools for 10 of my school years. With that said I had the beliefs pounded into my head. I no longer believe in God. A good God would not cause the pain and heartache that goes on all over.YOU might believe but don’t force your beliefs on others.

• JohnJ says:

Nicola you are wrong. The Christian cross is not an object of torture but of salvation and selfless act of love. You would not understand that unless you were a believer. I can not agree with its use by PETA and will not tolerate it being misrepresented by your comments.

• Karrie says:

Hello I am not offended using nudity and I am a Christian and strong believer. I also don’t like the cross but its thier choice. I think it is awesome that they are going Nude to protest fur. Because when you skin an animal it goes naked when you take the fur off from it. In todays world anything goes and its changed. The morals has changed a bit but its not like they want to do this to turn people on. It just a statement saying Hey stop being cruel to animals. I would not go out in public with protesting fur but I am glad there are those that have a perfect body that can do it. The Body is a great art and beuaty and we need to protect it and help aid it. I agree I like the peace sign and love signs in place of the cross in this campaign. I do like the cross to symbolize what Jesus did for us however I’ll keep it at that. Yes I agree Go PETA

• Saucy says:

I like Tony Gonzalas and his wife October. Not only because they pose together as a loving couple but also because he plays for the Falcons of Atlanta GA. It was heartwarming to know after the Michael Vick terror that there are players out there that are truly conscious. Atlanta is a town that is ripe for a veggie revoulution.

• Nicola says:

Eva Mendez is definitely the best looking girl with her healthy white and smooth skin and great shape. I do not like the girl with the Christian cross because it’s a symbol of torture. I like to use the symbols heart and peace sign in regards to helping animals. Dogs are gods of love.

• Anonymous says:

I want to see more of this in the UK. Great that you’ve got men in the ads too.

• Andre Inglis says:

Many people these days need ‘stimulation’ to look. These displays of nudity get people to look at very serious issues that they would not likely look at had PETA decided to keep the clothing on. Sex sells. Lets use the tactics that the industries use to our advantage.

• susan says:

It’s hard to pick between Alicia Pam and Dennis. I have the Rodman one framed and hanging in my bedroom. I also have the Tommy Lee one framed and hanging. Gorgeous men!

• David Yocum says:

Go PETA !! I’d rather see women naked than with fur heck without any other article of clothing for that matter!! Keep up the good work!! Perhaps show a bit more nudity!!!

• Renato says:

Wow! Very cool! I think Jamie Bamber and Sophia Monk ads are really hot D

• margo says:

I’m not happy with the picture of the angel holding the cross. I appreciate what PETA does for animals but will not join PETA as long as it desecrates my religion. I feel that using nudity at all in PETA’s campaign is a negative. It alienates people. PLEASE STOP DESECRATING THE CROSS! PLEASE STOP USING NUDITY!

• Toby says:

I’m surprised if Alicia Silverstone has an indoor pool…I vote for the Eva Mendes one anyway. The one that says ‘all animals have the same parts’ is factually inaccurate mammals have virtually the same muscles though and makes PETA look out of touch other than that great!

• Rad_Rosa89 says:

Go PETA!! You are amazing!!