Top Six Animal Payback Stories of 2010
Whether you believe in karma or payback, in 2010 we saw that for every action there is a reaction. We’ve rounded up the top six “Payback Is Hell” stories of 2010. It’s safe to say that animals are just as tired of cruelty to animals as we are.
- A bull decided that he no longer wanted to be ridiculed and repeatedly stabbed with banderillas for people’s entertainment, so he charged the matador and told him, “Up yours.” ¡Olé!
- A truck driver learned that chomping on fried pork rinds while driving can lead to a sudden impact and a near-death experience when he choked and crashed his truck into a ditch.
- After shooting and butchering a pig, a man was accidentally shot when his dog stepped on the man’s own rifle.
- Seven people who were running intoxicated in the path of raging bulls were trampled and injured in Pamplona.
- When a giraffe and an elephant revolted against their imprisonment in zoos, one zookeeper was attacked and another man died.
- After being taken from his ocean home as a baby and enduring years of frustration from being confined in a tiny tank, an orca, Tilikum, struck back and killed a trainer at SeaWorld.
Written by Mirisa Roy
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.