Top Five Super Bowl Ads
Take it from someone who uses the Super Bowl as a bathroom break to get back to the main-event (commercials!): This year, the ads that were shown during the big game made history with their creative alternatives to live animals. Check out our five animal-friendly favorites:
- “Whale of a Tale,” Bridgestone: Three friends. One animatronic whale. Millions of happy viewers. Bridgestone also gets extra kudos from us for recently banning the use of endangered animals in all of its commercials!
- “Timothy Richman,” Cars.com: The pros of animatronic tiger cub birth: clean, cute, and pain-free. The cons of animatronic tiger cub birth? We can’t think of any.
- “Finding Beaver,” Monster.com: Leave it to this (CGI) beaver…to play the fiddle? Hoedown, here we come!
- “Squirrel,” Honda: Why can’t all hoarders be this sleek, adorable, and (faux) furry?
- “Underdog,” Doritos: We yelled “Holla!” when this taunted dog flipped the tables and put the shock collar on the man. Payback is simply delicious.
What was your favorite Super Bowl ad?
Written by Logan Scherer