Start 2012 Right—Win a Flora Gift Basket
The year 2011 was a great one for animals, and 2012 is bound to be even better. Tell us what you plan to do for animals in the coming year, and you could win a gift basket to help you start the year off right! The basket contains a selection of fabulous health, beauty, and whole-food products—including Bija certified organic teas, Green Beaver hair-care products, olive oils, and nutritional supplements—from PETA Business Friend Flora, Inc.
Not sure how to get active for animals in 2012? Here are some ideas:
- Lose excess pounds and improve your health with a low-fat vegan diet.
- Send a PETA video to 10 of your friends, along with New Year’s wishes.
- Politely share what you know with people you see wearing fur coats or carrying crocodile purses.
- Set up change jars or swear jars and donate the proceeds to PETA.
- Pledge to take extra-good care of your dogs and cats and the other dependent little beings in your home.
Let us know in the comments section what you have up your sleeve for the new year, and you’ll be entered in the drawing for a chance to win the Flora gift basket.
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.