It’s Sexy Vegetarian Time Again!

Written by PETA | May 22, 2007

Sexy_Vegetarian.jpg

The voting has officially opened. Last year, Veronica Mars’ Kristen Bell took home the coveted prize of World’s Sexiest Female Vegetarian, and Prince beat out some of the best-looking dudes in Hollywood to win the award for the guys. According to my source over in our Vegetarian Campaigns department, Heroes star Milo Ventimiglia has taken an early lead in the voting, and Bryce Dallas Howard, who’s starring in this summer’s Spiderman 3—which, if the box office numbers are anything to go by, everyone in the country has seen a couple of times already—is currently inching ahead in the votes for the ladies.

Remember, it’s not that meat-eaters can’t be sexy. It’s just that they could be sexier. You can pick your favorite vegetarian celebrity by clicking here. I will be voting for Alyssa Milano. Multiple times. Just FYI.

Alyssa_Milano.jpg

Comments

• www.peta.org says:

Its Sexy Vegetarian Time Again .. Bang-up :)

• jon says:

I admire them for being vegatarian but I have no respect for the ones that smoke. It’s as bad for the body as meat and harms the environment and I’m sure animals don’t really want smoke blow on them.

• Bonnie says:

Milo Ventimiglia all the way. The man is so darn hot it takes my breath away! Seriously! I’ve got one word for you people phwoar…

• Yaz says:

yes vote for serj tankiab or anthony kiedis or kirk hammett

• Dani says:

Vote for Anthony Kiedis and Serj Tankian!

• Michele says:

Anita vegetarians and vegans are less likely to be iron deficient than meat eaters. That’s because the plantbased diet allows the iron from these types of foods to be more readily absorbed by the body. Eating meat and other animal protein actually impairs the body’s absorption of the iron in those foods. Did you know that just 13 C of couscous which is a very small amount and is not soy based has over 30 of one’s daily iron requirements? Way to go all of you celebrity vegetarians vegans! I had a hard time voting for just one male and one female. They are all sexy!! as are all of you noncelebrity veg types out there

• Canaduck says:

AnitaI don’t get it. I’m allergic to soy and a vegan and my iron levels are fine. Plenty of vegans are allergic to soy andor avoid it for other reasons as well.

• Anita says:

I bet none of them are either a iron deficient or b allergic to soy

• moonlight says:

all these vegi stars are soooo amazing! it’s really difficult to chose one of them. unfortunately vegetarian andy serkis gollum in lord of the rings is not on the list i think i would have chosen him!!!