Protesting Naked in the Snow Makes One Cold

Written by PETA | January 1, 2007
Ashely Fruno

I don’t know why people keep sending me pictures of scantily clad girls, but as long as they do I’ll keep posting them.

Here’s what rock star activist Ashley Fruno has to say about her demo yesterday: “It was REALLY cold (only 32 degrees, but snowing really hard), we cut the demo off after an hour because I thought I might pass out.” Honestly I don’t know what she’s complaining about. I admit that a paperboard sign doesn’t do much to keep the body warm, but look at that warm hat. Doesn’t like 90% of body heat escape from the head!?! She looks toasty to me. She was probably passing out from heat exhaustion.

Ashely Fruno KFC

Comments

• Patricia Milla says:

GOOD JOB YOU SHOULD BE PROUD FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO DEFEND THE ANIMALS WHO DON’T HAVE A VOICE. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

• Kate says:

Wow I am so impressed! You have inspired me to do the same!!

• Lauren says:

Ashley is my hero! Good to know that there are still people out there willing to fight for what is right!! I would rather go naked then to know I was wearing a dead animal…the fur belongs to them! Thanks again lets keep the fight going! Lauren

• Arthur Berkhardt says:

As a man I couldn’t agree more. But do you eat beef Mr. Nugent? Never mind that’s a really silly question. I’m talking to Ted Nugent! Anyway the vast majority of steer are castrated by ranchers without any sort of anesthesia. yikes! If you’re that concerned about castration you shouldn’t eat beef.

• ted nugent says:

hey you want to stop animal harrassment but yet you want to nuter deer to control their populations??? personaly i would rather be shot than get my balls cut off!!! what about you???

• Lucas Solowey says:

peta i love you’re i’d rather go naked campaign. lets kick some ass haha more like freeze our asses off this winter. I joined the naked demos last winter and it was amazing! i’m down for another nude demo in Montreal this winter. lets do it!!! xox Lucas Peta activist Montreal QC

• Andre Inglis says:

Excellent effort Ashley Wooohooo! Keep up the good work! It’s people like you who go that extra mile that make a BIG difference! You are an inspiration. Andre