Pig Causes Gas Leak Scare
One Australian farmer could’ve used our swine flu mask recently, but not for the reason you might think. After smelling what he thought was a gas leak, he called emergency services, and two fire trucks rushed over to his farm. When the fire captain came in, he took one look at the man’s pig, and it was immediately apparent that the foul air was a gas problem of a different sort: They were all getting a whiff of the pig’s wind.
If a single sow’s fetid flatulence is enough to warrant the attention of 15 firefighters, then imagine the gaseous trail left by the 63 million pigs on factory farms. Turns out that going vegan helps reduce more than one type of gaseous emission.
Written by Logan Scherer
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.