PETA’s Top 10 Funniest Videos
Inspired by the recent release of Carol Leifer’s vegetarian testimonials, here are the 10 most knee-slapping, gut-busting, laugh-til-you-cry PSAs that PETA has to offer:
- Musician Kevin Eubanks—former World’s Sexiest Vegetarian—is as sweet as strawberries.
- The king of improv, Fred Willard, struggles to name our spay-and-neuter campaign.
- Jewish, lesbian, or vegan? Comedic genius Carol Leifer is all three. Watch her gush about the pluses of a vegetarian diet.
- Legendary tennis champ John McEnroe shows his awesome sense of humor—and the importance of spaying and neutering.
- See “Brad Pitt” star in funnyman Kevin Nealon’s veggie testimonial.
- Our scorching veggie vixens have a fetish for broccoli in “Veggie Love.” Are you laughing or just blushing?
- A zucchini gets an “X” rating? It’s hard to believe—until you see our “Sexy Sausage” ad.
- Phew! See what really stinks in PETA’s “Litterbox” ad.
- Sex and the City’s saucy Samantha Jones, played by Kim Catrall, seems like a meek kitten compared to the stars of “Sex and the Kitty.”
- Our “Milk Gone Wild” ad was nixed from the lineup of Super Bowl ads. I suspect network executives didn’t want breast-fixated male viewers to stress about their own milk-induced “doobs” (that’s short for “dude boobs”).
I admit that the order of this list was subjective, so why don’t you leave a comment to tell us which PETA PSA you think is the funniest?
Written by Karin Bennett