A lot has been happening this week at PETA: victories, anniversaries, and celebrations! We’re after CareerBuilder, we stopped shipments of monkeys to laboratories, and we’ve done much more! Check out the latest news and victories:
PETA News on Tumblr
What a busy week it’s been in the PETAsphere! Just in case you missed any of the big news, we’ve got you covered. Follow us on Tumblr for future news about animal rights, vegan living, and where in the world the PETA campaigners are now.
New Action Alerts
- URGENT: Help Stop Bull Torture ‘Festival’ in Mexico!—Urge officials to ban this bloody and sadistic “sport.”
- URGENT: Goldfish Desperately Need Your Voice!—Tell The Bar that there are many drinking games that don’t involve torturing goldfish.
- Tell ‘Price Is Right’ Producers to Keep Cruel Stampede and SeaWorld Out of Prize Packages—Join Bob Barker in telling The Price Is Right that the Calgary Stampede and SeaWorld are dead wrong.
- PETA’s Champion Chicken Announced!—Who’s the cluckiest chicken on the block? Meet Toro, our 2012 Champion Chicken.
- Too Hot for the Big Game: PETA’s Banned Super Bowl Ads—You didn’t get to see them during the Super Bowl. But that’s OK—you can see them all here with no boring time-outs in between.
- Penélope Cruz Gives Fur the Cold Shoulder—The stunning Spanish actor and Academy Award winner turns a cold shoulder to fur.
New Living Articles
- Knowing Your Audience—Chimpanzees think before they speak.
- Must-Reads for Vegan Moms-to-Be—Vegan and pregnant? No sweat! Grab one of these books, cozy up on the couch, and read all about it. (Feel free to snack while you read—you’re eating for two!)
- Dress Vegan for Success—Dressing to impress in the office or the job interview has never been so easy … or so animal-friendly!
- Win a Copy of the ‘Spork-Fed’ Cookbook—All hail the spork! Spice up your meals with a copy of Spork-Fed by spunky vegan sisters Jenny Engel and Heather Goldberg. Enter now for a chance to win.