The Week in PETA (Feb. 17, 2012)
Poignant words on when animals die, sticking it to Ringling and its torture sticks, and a treat for extreme couponers: It’s everything you might have missed this week.
PETA News on Tumblr
PETA’s Tumblr page keeps you up to date on all the latest animal news.
- What new honor did Charlotte’s Web snag?
- A charity says “Nay” to horses going hungry.
- Westminster can’t handle the truth.
- Check out the new film that critics are calling “heart-stopping” and “a must-see.”
- Manitoba on dog mutilation: Man, it’s ova.
- In memory of cows.
- Get extreme coupons for the PETA Catalog.
- What does it mean when animals die?
- You’ve pampered your sweetie—now be a sweetheart to animals.
- Have you seen PETA’s new NSFW ad?
- See Dick buy a puppy from a pet store. See Jane leave Dick
New Action Alerts
- Urge retailers to end sales of sugar gliders: There’s nothing sweet about how sugar gliders suffer for these kiosks.
- Avon, Mary Kay, and Estée Lauder are paying for tests on animals: Tell them that cruel cosmetics are ugly.
- Ask New Zealand to stop the mass poisoning of animals: The country is dropping a notoriously cruel poison onto forests and wetlands.
- You did it! Colorado State University stops giving animals as “welcome” presents.
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.