PETA’s Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
|ms. phoenix/cc by 2.0|
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and hopeless romantics everywhere (we know who we are) are busy getting ready. If you’re feeling challenged in the gift department this year, peruse our cruelty-free gift guide for some inspiration:
- PETA’s bunny heart necklace shows that you have a heart for your Valentine and for animals.
- Cook up a heart-healthy and animal-friendly Valentine’s Day dinner for two with The Vegetarian Meat & Potatoes Cookbook.
- Enjoy your cozy home-cooked dinner by candlelight with a lavender-scented
True Friends Memorial Soy Candle.
- If your beloved is a proud “parent” of a mutt, he or she will get all mushy over our red “Mutts Rule” T-shirt in fitted and classic styles.
- Your sweetheart will be pretty in pink in PETA’s logo capris and matching hoodie.
- Guys will love the clean lines and sophisticated styling of this stainless-steel PETA watch. (And then you can borrow it, girls.)
- The best gift of all is to show your compassion and help an animal in need. Pick one of PETA’s “virtual gifts”—such as a toy for a neglected dog or a day off for a working animal—and your gift will be put to work immediately to support PETA’s lifesaving work for animals.
Feeling like a hopeless romantic yet? We thought so.
Written by Michelle Sherrow
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.
Anita Krajnc | Toronto Pig Save