PETA Loves Bill O’Reilly

Written by PETA | February 13, 2007

Just in case you didn’t catch The O’Reilly Factor last night, Bill was more than fair and did a great job covering our State of the Union Undress.

If you’d like to watch the full clip, it’s on the front page of FoxNews.com today.

And back by popular demand, here’s the video that started it all …

PETA's State of the Union Undress copy.jpg

Comments

• medleysoul says:

I remember Bill Oreilly bashing peta and other animal rights activists a while back. He had the nerve to show a clip of a chained circus elephant and then had a person on the show bashing animal rights activists. Then he called peta a bunch of nuts or something to that effect. I wish I could find it. It was at least a year ago. If anyone can help me out let me know.

• Taylor says:

I don’t like Bill. He bugs me.

• Sarah says:

Penny yes animals reproduce naturally….but they do not reproduce so much that they would over populate themselves. . The reason there are so many animals is because these animals are forced to constantly have babies for mass production. This way there will be more veal cows more beef cows and more milk and dairy cows. Tons of extra pork and extra chicken so someone can make more money. And I mean even if you do not care about the health and wellbeing of these wonderful beautiful creatures there is always the environment to be worried about. Factory farms are one of the leading causes of pollution ever wonder why you can get a cheeseburger for 69 cents? Because they are destroying the rain forest to make room for these horrible farms. There was an amazing article a couple months ago in Rolling Stones that explains how toxic these factor farms. An entire family were killed by the lagoons where the pig shit was flowing into. The chemicals were so bad one of the kids fell into the lagoon and died then the dad jumped in after then the kids brother then the uncle. An entire family whipped out by pig shit thats filled with chemicals and hormones making it toxic and killing people and the environment.

• Cuckoo4tofu says:

Michele I get that a lot from meateaters too! What I don’t understand is the point of existing if you’re going to be slaughtered. Especially animals living on factory farms who suffer in overcrowded pens and are given growth hormones so they are big enough to be slaughtered before completely reaching adolescence. Basically they are born to be killed and they have no chance at a better destiny nor will they ever get to feel the sunshine on their faces or the earth under their feet. I bet those people wouldn’t be grateful to anyone who imprisoned them in a closet which is actually quite generous compared to the living space hens and pigs are given their entire lives constantly injected them with steroids and antibiotics so they could grow at an unnaturally fast rate and live in their own sewage just so they could be slaughtered as a teenager even if they had been conceived artificially and wouldn’t have existed at all if they hadn’t been raised for food. Yet whenever a vegetarian uses this argument the meateater shows off their ohsoimpressive intelligence by responding “Well that would be different story I’m a human not an animal.” I always wonder what their dog looks like and if it walks on its hind legs because I don’t understand how they can confuse their canine pal with a human being which must be the case if they would go ballistic if someone ate their beloved Fido.

• gary fair says:

we did not evolve as carnivores vegan by design..

• K says:

Yeah I totally agree w those people Michele! Because bringing animals including people into the world where they end up being starved beaten and murdered is much better than if they had not been born at all! Not…

• Michele says:

As a further comment to Penny I just read a similar comment on another site where the person was trying to justify eating chickens saying that chickens would not exist if people did not eat them all I can say is what the ? It is amazing to me what people will say in order to justify cruelty to animals!

• kelly says:

Penny the farmers BREED those animals. They don’t just naturally “happen.” In fact they usually use artificial insemination the animals don’t even actually breed themselves very true among DOG breeders too! So in other words no animals would starve

• Cuckoo4tofu says:

Penny in response to your comment farm animals wouldn’t starve if people became vegetarians because less animals would be raised for food as more people ditched meat. Eventually the only farm animals remaining would be in sanctuaries. The fact is it costs more to raise animals for food than it does to grow crops so by people adopting a plantbased diet the government would have more money that could go toward charitable foundations or humane medical research. Less people from certain impoverished countries would starve if they would directly eat the grain they feed the animals raised for food. I suggest you do some research on the benefits of a vegetarian diet. You’ll learn that vegetarianism isn’t just for the better of the animals but also for people for better health for the environment and for the human soul.

• Kelsey P says:

This is just a respose to Peter. If a farmer was put in that situation which I doubt I would urge him to grow vegetables or wheat instead of raising cows as it takes several times more grain to feed a cow than a human. Additionally lives are more important than profit period.

• K says:

Oopsies… I thought I read Larry King not Bill O’Reilly!

• Penny says:

I have a question if you stop eating beef pork etc. fwhat are you going to do when the animals starve because there won’t be enough food for all of them? And how will the farmers feed the animals? Think how expensive that will be to feed animals that don’t contribute.

• Peter Sisa says:

I am not a PETA supporter but I congratulate you on using creative humor and a pretty girl to get your point across. I saw the O’Reilly segment last night keep up the good work in promoting civil dialog. I promise to eat more vegetables but not yet ready to give up the occasional steak. Peter in Haymarket VA

• K says:

Woo! I had to type it into the search engine. Unfortunately I missed it on TV.. I was watching Larry King Live last night but it was over Anna Nicole Smith. I was flicking through the channels today and that show The Surreal Life Games Ron Jeremy was wearing the “Friends Don’t Chain Friends” Tshirt.