Let’s Hear It for the (Bare) Boys
Sex sells, but if you think it’s only ladies who bare all to bring attention to the plight of animals—think again. Feast your eyes on some of the sexy male celebrities who’ve spiced up PETA’s campaigns by stripping, and then name your favorite in the comments section below.
Grab some ice water, because it’s about to get very hot.
- Fans of
bearbare skin were left seeing stars (and not much else), thanks to Battlestar Galactica‘s Jamie Bamber, who took it off for bears killed for their fur.
- Vroom, vroom! Motocross rider Carey Hart sported his tattoos—and not much else—in our anti-fur ad.
- Steve-O’s “Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” ad is how I learned that “Your Name” is inked on Steve-O’s butt.
- Owain Yeoman’s pro-vegetarian ad is sure to drive any girl “mental.”
- Adult film star Ron Jeremy’s enormous … um … fan base grew even bigger after he appeared in a provocative PETA spay-and-neuter ad.
- Pulses everywhere pounded when The Young and the Restless star Kristoff St. John exposed his sexy skin in our “Be Comfortable in Your Own Skin” ad.
- Forget oysters! Everyone knows that a sense of humor is a better cruelty-free aphrodisiac. Case in point: comedian David Cross, bare-assed in our “Wear Your Own Fur” ad.
- Neon hair never looked so hot as it did on former basketball champion Dennis Rodman, who scored a slam-dunk with his “Think Ink, Not Mink” ad.
- Bad-boy rock superstar Tommy Lee is looking very good in our “Ink, Not Mink” ad.
- Are you ready for some hardcore action? Agnostic Front and Disasters frontman Roger Miret’s Kentuck Fried Cruelty ad should fix you right up.
Written by Karin Bennett
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.