Hisses: 300 Cats Left to Starve
- Puppy and kitty kisses to the city of Toronto for banning retail sales of dogs and cats, which will prevent breeding and give the awesome animals in shelters a greater chance at finding a home.
- Hisses to Eric Poeschla at the Mayo Clinic, whose creepy experiments with glow-in-the-dark kittens are so nauseating that they make us turn green too.
- Here’s something to tweet about: The city of San Francisco requires new buildings to use bird-safe glass.
- Hisses to the owners of a cat boarding facility in Malaysia, who left nearly 300 cats alone and starving for a week. Kisses to the volunteers who broke in to save them and to the Malaysian government for considering a new mandatory $34,000 fine for cruelty to animals.
- Kisses to Louisville, Kentucky, couple Jessica Pfohl and Florian Speier for offering vegan eco-friendly, low-VOC Unearthed Paints to color our homes in pretty hues without the ugliness of the milk industry.
Written by Michelle Sherrow
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.