Khloe Kardashian Would Rather Go Naked …

Written by PETA | December 9, 2008

I am super-excited to reveal to you our brand new “Rather Go Naked” ad, starring none other than gorgeous reality TV star Khloe Kardashian!

Khloe Kardashian

If you’ve ever watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians—and who hasn’t?—you’ve probably noticed that Khloe can be the most outspoken of the Kardashian clan. She’s never afraid to tell it like it is, and that’s why we’re so proud to have her speak up about fur. As you may have guessed, she’s so against fur that she’d rather go naked!

There was a live unveiling of Khloe’s ad in L.A., and Khloe has invited all her local fans to came out and support her. Check out the photos and video from the unveiling here:

khloe_unveil11.JPG
khloe_unveil3.JPG
Khloe Kardashian  Khloe Kardashian  Khloe Kardashian  Khloe Kardashian

Other Viewing Options

You can also enter to win your very own copy of Season 1 of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. So go, enter, and enjoy the new ad!

Written by Amanda Schinke

Comments

• Ana Cristina says:

KHLOE YOU ARE A CLASS ACT!!!! PROUD OF YOUR DECISIONS YOUR ATTITUDE YOUR AMAZING BODY YOUR CAUSES. YOU HAVE AN AMAZINGLY BRIGHT FUTURE. REACH FOR THE STARS.

• christal says:

I just want to say Khole Im glad to see a real woman who not stick skinny you give me someone to look upto. Im over all the skinny stick who make me feel like im not good enough. But you make me learn to be comfotable with who i am i am beauitful i don’t need to be thin i am perfect just the way i am. Thank you so much.

• C Novak says:

I also want to say that I have so much respect for you and think that you look absolutely amazing…I’m gald you did the ad.

• vic says:

khole u look amazing! bruce is out of his fing mind…lose a couple of pounds…your damn near perfect!

• Darryk says:

Smoking baby girl she rocked that add. and she is very fine but no kim K

• Jerry says:

This picture is beautiful and don’t ever let anyone else tell you different J

• Heather Banes says:

Khloe OH MY GOODNESS!!! YOU ARE SOOO BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY WAY!! YOURE BODY IS FLAWLESSPERFECT!! I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING FOR YOUR PERFECT BEAUTIFUL BODY!!! GREAT JOB!!! DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE BIGYOU ARE AWESOME!!

• michelle nupen says:

Khloe I just watched your show about the PETA ad. You are crazy for thinking that you are heavy or big. You look amazing. You look like a real woman should. I would love to be shaped like you. I can’t believe Bruce told you to lose weight!!!!!

• charles williams says:

hi khloe i think you r most sexiest women i know there r a lot of brothers out there that think the same thing to the pics were out of site again i think you the hottie baby dont lose any weight stay as sexy as u r baby ok thanks……

• DJ Eddie 54 says:

All women should be lucky to look like and have a body like you! Absolutely perfect!

• Maria says:

I’m so proud of you and you look so amazing! your beautiful!!

• TY ty says:

OMG Khloe you look sooo hot this is so classy sorry but your sister playboy was trashy the PETA cause is very important for people like me. thank you

• waggs says:

i just would like to say that khloe is the hottest girl out of the bunch. she is real and very gorgeous. i look forward to hearing from you. ps i have a crush on khloe.

• Angel says:

I’m so proud of you. Your sisters weren’t not just trying to make you feel better during the shoot they were telling you the truth. You look sexy and beautiful!

• Viola says:

Khloe you looked fabulous in the PETA ad I hope you know there are many women who would die to have a rockin body like yours never let any one make you feel unworthy because you are not a size 0. Anyway you have naturally what the little skinny bi are paying thousand of dollars to get ie breast lips and but so be proud and show the world what you are working with and all those people who are hating on you are just jealous.

• samantha says:

Khloe you are really an inspiration for women who look like women. Embracing curves and loving who you are is truly important to finding happiness within! Youre a great role model.

• Nick says:

Khole screw what people say you have a FREAKIN AMAZING BODY!!!!

• Jasmine says:

Khole wow you look so amazing! You have a great sexy body!!

• Shonie says:

I saw this on the Show a couple of days ago. And as much as she was scared that she was gonna expose herself to the world. And she over came her fears and showed what she had. And she is beautiful inside and out. PETA is doing a wonderfun job and I have seen the PETA Video and I have stopped eating meats and other things. But the is awsome.

• tara says:

Love it 33

• Katie says:

Animals and nudity are loves of mine! She is amazing for doing this! Khloe looks absolutely amazing! I’m all for more nudity from her! Gorgeous! I wish I had that booty!!

• Stephanie says:

Khloe I can’t even imagine how hard it must be for you to be in the public eye and constantly be scrutinized for your weight. I know the camera ads 10lbs so aside from being taller and maybe bigger boned I don’t see the difference between you from Kim and Kourtney but this picture proves that maybe the clothes you wear are what makes you look like you are bigger then them because honey you clearly aren’t fat!!! And after this pic I don’t know many girls that wouldn’t kill to have your ahem “asssets”! lol You are a beautiful woman and rock the hell on for doing this!!!

• Courtnee says:

Love it….real beauty for a real purpose khloe you have wonderful morals and a wonderful body god bless……

• P says:

I can’t believe what they do to the animals! I’m very happy that Khloe Kardashian did this for such a great cause. I love the picture!

• April says:

Wow! I can’t believe you were nervous about posing naked! Your body is perfect…Only in Hollywood they would say your thick. In real life your thin. I have tons of guy friends and all of them would rather have a girl with a body like yours! You have what every girl dreams of having…a flat stomach boobs AND a booty too! There’s nothing about you that is fat or chubby…how could you or anyone think your a big individual? If I could look like one of the 3 sisters I’d wanna look like Khloe…she is perfect and anyone who says differently is crazy.

• Amanda says:

Khloe not only is this amazing for the animals but you have shown that women come in all shapes and sizes. Curves on a woman are beautiful. I was very offended when Bruce asked if you thought you should take off a few pounds. You are a very beautiful woman and don’t let anyone tell you different.

• Norma says:

gorgeous!!! now you really are my fave!

• Deanna says:

OH MY GOD Klhoe you look beautiful if I had a body like your i would pose nude too. I am very happy that you stood up for what you believe in. It lets people know you can still look good without the fur

• hevnly says:

She is crazy for thinking she is fat..people who comment on her looks are probably skinny anorexic girls who need to make themselves feel better. Go to Latin America and everyone will appreciate your beautiful curves. The picture is stunning and super cool! Khloe has always been my favorite such natural beauty.

• Lucinda says:

Khloe You look AMAZING!! I don’t know why you thought u didn’t and I am so glad that you did the shoot. You are an insperation to many women out there to do things they don’t think they can do. And girl there is no way you could look anything like a guy!! lol your all woman!! Love it!!

• Rae says:

Khloe…You Rock!!! I’m so proud of you…I actually felt your pain..you look GREAT!!!

• Joann says:

Goood for you on standing up for animals great picture too!! Dont forget to use your fame for good when peta needs signatures to help animals use your status like you did in this photo people look up listen to celebrities. Anyways Godbless your kind heart your family.

• irene says:

khloe is the prettiest of her sisters! her face is beautiful and she has a killer bod!

• Rick says:

Khloe is the hottest of the three sisters. She is a good looking woman!

• Shasta Bridges says:

Hay hot stuff ur my fav and your body is beautiful fk those aholes and what they say about u. Your beautiful I love u and would’nt watch the show without u luv u sexy mamma

• Ana says:

i had to see this picture for myself and i must say that this girl is absolutely beautiful. She has a gorgeous face she can be a total knockout.

• Maria says:

I think that Khloe is beautiful just the way she is. I am so proud of you for doing this shoot. I could tell from the show that you were uncomfortable at first but you let you did it anyway. By the way I would love to have a body like that. Be proud of what you have little lady.

• marlene says:

Happy that u went along with it and you look really great my husband is always telling me how hot you look. Congradulations

• rona says:

awww i just saw the kuwtk episode right now and i think you looked gorgeous!

• Jenny!! says:

Khloe I truly love u! U really r an inspiration to all of us curvacious girls! Being a Latina of course I have curves I actually have an a so I’m not a size 00! U inspire me to not care be happy in my own skin! Thank u so much 4 standing up 4 animals beautiful curvacious girls every where!! dont listen to what people tell u about loosing weight! There stupid! Like ur little sis said ur beautiful just they way u r! I love u cuz ur different from ur other sisters! Ur a great person I love u ur show! God bless u! Jenny!! 3 p.s. u look freakin hott in ur ad!!

• Momma Z says:

Beautiful Photo of Klohe in the PETA ad! I never post comments on sites however after watching Keeping Up With the Kardashian’s tonight for the first time I felt very moved to write. Family is all we have and you and your family are a gift to one another. Thank you to allowing us to see you a grounded young woman who was able to come to other side of this challenge in doing the photo shoot for PETA. Big cheers for feeling the love for who you are. It feels to me that this campaign is not only a big shout out for animals who need a voice but to be and feel sexy just the way beautiful in the skin you are in. All the best Momma Z

• craig says:

I’m a dude and not ashamed that “Keeping up with the Kardashians” is one of the shows that i enjoying watching. Her tough yet beautiful exterior and kind heart sets her apart. She’s clearly my favorite Kardashian.

• Courtney says:

Gorgeous glad you did this!!

• T says:

I love it! Everyone watch the KUWTK episode about her doing this shoot… It was great.

• somebody says:

Khloe you are gorgeous!!! dont let anyone ever let you feel any differently.

• Les says:

For some reason I’ve watched Keeping Up wthe Kardashians despite thinking they were deprived of values or substance. Now Khloe has changed my opinion of the entire family. She has brought respect by standing up for such an important cause. Thank you Khloe think of how much cruelty you may have prevented in the animal world by that one small act. The poster is beautiful inside and out.

• Mmm says:

Khloe since the beginning of the show my husband and I have always felt that Your sisters are attractive but nowhere close to you. My husband says things that would make you blush. I don’t know what you see when you look in the mirror but what you SHOULD see is an amazing gorgeous young woman looking back at you. Great photo for a fantastic cause. Keep up the good work.

• Jillian says:

Khloe you look fabulous! Love this ad!! Thank you so much for leaving your comfort zone and calling attention to a great cause. You go girl! I know I have heard what is done to animals but it never really meant anything to me until I saw the show last night. Now I have a new appreciation for PETA.

• Blanca says:

Khloe you Rock!! And you don’t have to be a stick figure to look good naked. Plus you are my favorite Kardashian. People who talk bad about you are haters. Keep doing what you do because it’s working I believe in keeping the fur on animals I backup Peta 100

• Gwen says:

Khloe! I love you and I love you even more now that you did this ad. You are one amazing woman! Keep on being who you are…