Justin Bieber Stops Traffic for PETA

Written by PETA | February 9, 2011

If you start to hear reports about increasing numbers of fender-benders on Sunset Boulevard in Hollywood, it’s probably because so many teen girls will be slamming on their brakes to check out Justin Bieber’s new billboard for PETA.

The cutie-patootie singer added to fans’ Bieber fever with his new ad campaign encouraging people to help end animal homelessness by always adopting animals from shelters instead of supporting breeders.

The Biebs has a heart as big as the stadiums that he sells out. His documentary, Never Say Never, hits theaters this Friday.

Written by Michelle Sherrow

Comments

• Fen Drayton says:

The seal hunt is Canada’s SHAME, but its like talking to a WALL to get politicians to listen to any “bad” talk on it. I wonder when they will get the GUTS to stand and say NO MORE BLOODSHED. Go Justin GO!

• Jacqueline83 says:

I beleive Justin Beiber is a cool kid and my God daugther loves him. I think what he is doing is great.

• Jacqueline83 says:

My god daughter likes Justin Beiber so I chose to comment.

• Kiki says:

As much as I don’t like him, I guess he is nice to animals anyone who is nice to animals is my friend *Gives JB a hug *. :) but only my friend *Then backs away slowly* I can’t figure out wether to be happy or not that I like JB… Kiki

• Nice but....... says:

This is a nice job this young adult is doing …but FYI he is from Canada has he helped over there with trying to end the seal hunt??? Just wondering if not that would be another nice job to do ….NO FUR

• 4mula1 says:

hey justin, can ya put up 1 for (mrmcmed.org) humaneseal.org

• Linda Nichols says:

Good for you, Justin!!

• Tcolosimo says:

Wow! a teen celebrity not afraid to do something for a great cause! without a royalty in the end except for satisfaction in knowing hes done well! Thanks Mr. Bieber

• Rev. Meg Schramm says:

Normally I don’t pay much attention to teen performers but the few times I have seen Justin Bieber I have always thought he seems like a really sweet kid.