Jenna Jameson Photo Shoot

Written by PETA | August 9, 2007

The other day, my pal Michael had a work assignment I’d have killed for. He went to a photo shoot with the one and only Jenna Jameson. Um, wow . . . Apparently, Jenna saw Earthlings a year or so ago and it changed her life, and we’re certainly glad to have her on board.

Unfortunately, the shots that are going to be in upcoming ads are being kept on the super down low for now, but check out this sneak peek of Jenna looking super hot in our Kentucky Fried Cruelty T-shirt that I was able to get my hands on.

Jenna_Jameson.JPG Jenna_Jameson_2.JPG

Of course, Jenna isn’t the first hottie to speak out against KFC’s cruelty to chicks. If you haven’t seen Pamela Anderson’s anti-KFC video, you can click here to check that out.

Comments

• Reepeexcarp says:

Once we go through the concept of your message love, not just in terms of an enchanting romantic relationship utilizing an additional, however as being a experience that may be engendered in case you have miltchmonkey an improved partnership with ourselves too – or even just as a a feeling of higher oneness with the family or even human race – it then will become far more magnificent that each anybody wants in life is usually really enjoy.

• Medium Well says:

Jenna is hot but until you present pictures of her served “rare” just keep bringing my TBones medium well.

• Pr0nAddict says:

TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT!

• Kris Shulfer says:

I LOVE JENNA!!! SHE IS SMOKIN HOT AND SHE IS INVOLVED WITH PETA!! HER OTHER PHOTOS WERE AWESOME TOO!! HER AND PAM ANDERSON TOGETHER NOW THAT IS EVEN BETTER!!!! I LOVE THAT THEY USE THERE CELEBRITY FOR SUCH A GREAT THING!! P.S. FUCK YOURSELF WE ARE NOT ALL HIPPIES AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON THIS BLOG ASSHOLE??

• evil one says:

go fuck yourselves hippies!!! hahah yo stupid fucks!!

• Jacky says:

I just watched Pam’s video. I really had no idea the chickens went through so much torment. It actually sickened me. No more KFC for me. Not that I go there anyway but I will spread the word. What they are doing to chickens is despicable.

• Anna says:

Love that shirt!

• jennifer moore says:

Yeah Jenna! Its always nice to see celebrities using their fame for good causes!!

• Aleasha says:

Very pretty! I like the photos.

• K says:

Wow that’s so great!

• rojo says:

Igor I’m sure those website pictures will give you many minutes of enjoyment

• Igor Basajev says:

Wow I didn’t know this spicy beautiful lady! So I went quickly to wallpaperbase and downloaded some hot pics! Thank you Jenna for doing this ad! You are beautiful from inside and outside!!!