I ate so much on Thanksgiving that I thought I’d never eat again, but I’m ready to dig into some Internet Soup. Why don’t you grab a spoon and join me?
- I’m still thankful that my Thanksgiving Day bloat didn’t include mopping up turkey guts.
- Anyone who believes that laughter isn’t contagious hasn’t met Mr. Willow Ptarmigan.
- Get down to the funky sounds of Miss Snorts-A-Lot.
- Gawker has a piece about a sports columnist in Georgia who wrote against hunting. Gasp!
- YouTube reveals the daydreams of bored-out-of-their-minds, stay-at-home-for-eight-plus-hours-while-their-peeps-are-gone dogs.
And now, a special “Ladies Who Lunch” video mini-festival:
- I suggest you swallow your coffee before watching this one—or risk staining your sweater when you laugh out loud, as I just did.
- Fur hag with a bag, part deux.
That’s all for now—I’ve gotta go soak my sweater. Until next time, keep feeling warm and fur-free fuzzy during the holiday season.
Written by Karin Bennett
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.