Our lunch with Internet Soup has as many neat animals as Lunch With Soupy Sales, but nobody gets a pie in the face. We think he would still enjoy it anyway.
- Get your “Aww!” ready: baby polar bears at play.
- Just in case your cat needs to look something up.
- Harry Shum Jr. is Gleeful about his rescued pup.
- Norman the dog is perfecting his scooter skills before the next X Games.
- It’s great how sharkingly friendly the Pacific Islands are.
- Creators of The Cove try to get people offboard.
- People are concerned that breast milk ice cream might have hepatitis. Cows respond, “Geez, if they only knew what’s in ours ….”
- Guess what the 575-pound Heart Attack Grill spokesperson died of? (Hint: It’s not what you think.)
- The Onion puts words in Michael Vick’s mouth.
- Dior says “Galliano way“ to a guy who was hurtful to people and animals alike.
Written by Michelle Sherrow
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.