Our lunch with Internet Soup has as many neat animals as Lunch With Soupy Sales, but nobody gets a pie in the face. We think he would still enjoy it anyway.
- Get your “Aww!” ready: baby polar bears at play.
- Just in case your cat needs to look something up.
- Harry Shum Jr. is Gleeful about his rescued pup.
- Norman the dog is perfecting his scooter skills before the next X Games.
- It’s great how sharkingly friendly the Pacific Islands are.
- Creators of The Cove try to get people offboard.
- People are concerned that breast milk ice cream might have hepatitis. Cows respond, “Geez, if they only knew what’s in ours ….”
- Guess what the 575-pound Heart Attack Grill spokesperson died of? (Hint: It’s not what you think.)
- The Onion puts words in Michael Vick’s mouth.
- Dior says “Galliano way“ to a guy who was hurtful to people and animals alike.
Written by Michelle Sherrow