It’s Friday afternoon, and we’re betting that you’re getting a rumbling in your tummy thinking about dinner out, popcorn at the movies, or a pretzel at the mall. Well, to tide you over, have a hearty, heaping helping of Internet Soup:
- Oscar cohost James Franco catches a cat nap.
- This thirsty cow doesn’t waste any time on water-cooler talk.
- KFC’s Double Down sandwich is so unhealthy, it’s criminal!
- Gamblers aren’t the only ones who have a lot to lose at the Tri-State Racetrack in West Virginia.
- The best Wintour-weather activity we’ve seen: Animal-avenging models walk all over the infamously furry Vogue editor’s doppelganger.
- Leave it to Stephen Colbert to put a hilarious spin on a Utah bill that’s more ludicrous than Christopher Bridges.
- This cat proves that fish aren’t the only ones who like schools.
- This fantastic Mr. Fox seems to be looking for a job as an architect.
- Asking nurses to opt for a vegan diet is certainly one way to help end the nurse shortage.
- Most twentysomethings say that the pitter-patter of little feet in their homes won’t be from children or puppies.
- If they ever make an Oceans 14, this cat burglar is a shoo-in for a role.
- Why did the toad cross the road?
Written by Michelle Sherrow
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.
Anita Krajnc | Toronto Pig Save