Girl Throws Puppies Into River, PETA Offers Reward for Her Identity

Written by PETA | August 31, 2010

PETA is offering a reward of up to $2,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for drowning a litter of helpless puppies in the video above. Members of 4chan were able to track down the owner of the Bosnian YouTube account that originally uploaded the video and we currently have six possible leads, but the identity of the girl has yet to be confirmed. If you have information regarding this case, please contact PETA’s Cruelty Investigations Department.

Written by Shawna Flavell

Comments

• Ericka says:

I am traumatized by this… horrific disgusting thing… I had to leave to cry after I saw this… That girl and the person recording it deserve nothing but pain! How can anyone end the life of helpless beings like this? Who knows what else she has done to any other animal or maybe even a person… If I ever see this girl I will gladly turn her in after drowning and reviving her a few times. Commenting from Puerto Rico. PETA WE SUPPORT YOU!

• Richard says:

We seem to put either unwanted animals or ones with social issue into a pound then destroy them if they are not wanted. Amazing right? This person and the EVIL film maker need to be sent to a Mexican Prison for life. See how that feels! Just rotten people!

• paulina says:

i want to know if the puppies are fine..this is so horrible and sad

• Ruben says:

I trust Peta will find out who this woman is. She needs to be thrown in jail for at least 200 years and rot in jail hopefully someone will drown here in jail as she did to those inocent 6 puppies. What a cruel heartless shallow BTCH!

• Ana says:

How can this girl be so heartless!! this video is cruel! i mean what kind of person throws poor harmless puppies into a RIVER!!!!!!!! this video makes me sick and wants to make me cry!

• Lo says:

Okay.. So I’m not a member of PETA and no I’m not a veganvegetarian and I’m not really what you’d call an ‘animal rights activist’ but I do not tolerate animal cruelty. It makes me sick hearing those puppies yelp. It’s a heartless act and I’d really like to throw her into a river.

• Karla says:

This is absolutely horrible I am ashamed to be a human when I see these things.

• Resham says:

this is just so horrible. please someone turn her in. she deserves severe punishment.dont believe such people get to live in the society. India

• Shadoo says:

YOURE SICK U HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO THOSE INOCENT LITTLE PUPPIES THERE LIVING THINGS THEY HAVE FEELINGS THEY DID NOTHING TO YOU YOU HEARLESS BETCH

• ricpage@hotmail.com says:

that’s disgusting why would someone do this to helpless puppies? what was going through this persons head when she was doing this or why did they film it? If you carn’t take care of them take them to a shelter where they will at least have a chance of finding a nice owner.

• sandra says:

oh my god i hate her a lot i wish her the worst thing in the world poor beauty puppies …fucking whore she dont deserve life she only deserves to die !!!

• Jack Daniels says:

It doesn’t matter if she’s Serbian. Just because there was a genocide doesn’t mean she has the right to do this disgusting act. You don’t see jews slaughtering puppies just because of the Holocaust do you? I hope her child gets mauled by a dog someday

• Rhonda says:

I didn’t watch the video but from what I read I can vision it. I hope they find the evil girl. Like others say you are looking at a potential murderer. They almost always start with little innocent animals and everyone in Bosnia should be on the look out.

• exoteric says:

Wake up and smell the coffee people have been doing this since there were puppieskittens. I live in Bosnia and there are much more urgent problems here than puppies being thrown into river. Maybe her parents lost their jobs and they don’t have any food to feed them with so it’s quicker if she kills them right away than watch them starve. Ever thought about that?

• noa says:

It is a horrible thing but how many dogs are put to death in our hometowns that we don’t care about?

• Nelson Milian says:

In first place where the parents of this girl? second why people want to have dog if they can’t? Ask your neighbors if you can have a dog first. The problem here is not the girl do it is what is behind the story.

• Gina says:

I am DISTURBED FOR LIFE! How can humans be so cruel?

• bia says:

Meu Deus ! q horrivel ! q ridiculaaa ! matem elaa !

• khodia says:

omg what the hell is her problem she is one of those ppl who obviously has no conscience those poor puppies!!!!!!!!!!!!

• keren says:

omg! she’s sooo sick… argh they are so innocent!

• Anthony Blanco says:

I hope this evil little girl gets sent to jail to the maximum punishment.As an animal lover and enviroment lover at the age of 16 I really do think she should serve 60 years even more in jail

• Esb says:

OMG I swear I cried after seeing the video poor helpless and innocent puppies. That girl has to be arrested this type of cruelty should not be shown with pride. Hope someone finds this girl.

• milk says:

what happen with this girl!!!! its a horrible act its incredible i cant belive how she could do this im form Mexico and spent you find her.

• Vanessa says:

This has got to be the absolute worst thing … I cannot believe that someone could be so heartless … Yes of course I hope that they find her and that she is punished severely along with the camera manwoman.

• JoJo says:

Sure hope that she is found so she can pay for what she has done 2 those hope less puppies. Dunk her for good..

• natasha says:

PLEASE PLEASE post her facial pic..I cannot bring myself to view this video..I just can’t! I wont be able to sleep. I think many feel the way I do and can’t bring themselves to view this video.Posting a pic of her face for the rest of us would be helpful.

• jen says:

There isn’t a strong enough punishment in the world for this type of cruelty. My heart is breaking and my eyes fill with tears not just for the puppies but for anyone who has ever encountered such a horrific human being such as this woman.

• Sarah says:

Does this girl not have a heart or even have a sliver of a soul? Its people like this that should be put in a cage with a hungry lion and not shown any mercy.

• Douglas says:

That monster is unfortunate that for goodness sake if such a creature has the courage to do this with monstrosity these defenseless animals with humans imagine it should be life imprisonment to shocked amazed. It has to be justice! Ouvir Ler foneticamente Dicionrio Ver dicionrio detalhado

• jenna says:

that chick is so stupid. i’m an animal lover. i cried so bad watching that video. the puppes were sceerming. who would do such a thing. stupid girl!!!

• Tina says:

All I care right now is TO FIND HER and PUNISH HER in FRONT OF TEEANGERS to learn from future happen again.

• MaxiSantos says:

To George Hatzigeorgiou. You said “I do not agree with what the gilr in the video did” and then you said “In deed sometimes when an animal is suffering and or is about to suffer is better to end their lifes to avoid further pain. How do you know she is not doing exactly that?.” So whats the …. point of your coment ? So.. as a dog can be danger for the humans then we have to kill them? Well perhaps in some community vets do that… But the way showed in the video.. this is a cruel way of doing that!! There are places where you can take them to have a better life. There are people that adopt these pupies.

• Austin says:

please some one get that monster and and make her pay for each puppies she kill she deserved no mercy luck her up to 20 years

• Jessica says:

I just herd of this video today and watched it right now.. I have my own litter of pups just about to turn 5 weeks.. All I could think about was them watching this.. I am horrified of this act and I do wish she gets the full penalty she deserves.. like she was like “woooohoooo”… wtf? She needs to go down!!

• Ligia Prince says:

I have hope that this people pay for that I can’t believe how can they did it. I’m so indignant what do have this people in their heads?

• amy swords says:

this make me angry sad every emotion in the book i cant believe someone could do this to a helpless creature i wonder what she would do to her own children? i just cant help but wonder what she did to those puppies before she did this i just cant believe what i am seeing im speechless i hope and pray that she gets her punishment and karma well i think she may go to hell those poor poor babys i well i i cant even speak they are in a better place now rip

• Lindsey D'Antonio says:

Ugh…her parents should have done the same thing to her years ago

• Alyssa says:

HOW HORRIBLE! I cannot even describe how watching this video made me feel…I hope that sick demented girl is found and charged…I can only imagine what she would do if she even had kids of her own!

• Bronwyn says:

This is one of the most disturbing things I have ever witnessed This girl is a twisted sick soul who deserves ever bad thing possible to happen to her. Hopefully this video can help figure out who this is perhaps it’s possible to find out who put this online where the video originated. I’m sure with the tracking and technology we have it wouldn’t be too much of a chore to find this girl and teach her a lesson. I wish I could help find this girl in someway I feel mighty useless I guess the only thing I can do is pass this on perhaps that way it could reach someone who has some info.

• Nana_chan says:

You forgot that somebody recorded the video. That person must be punished too.

• Kelsea says:

Oh my god! I couldn’t know a sick person that enjoys throwing helpless puppies into a river could live with themselves. ANd what I want to know is… Who would Fcking record this on video and not do anything?

• Sarah says:

My friend showed me this last night. I was almost in tears!!! Why would someone do this to poor innocent puppies!?

• Crystal says:

George… Your saying it’s okay that shes doing this because shes from another country? Did she have to throw them into a river? No she clearly is enjoying herself.. on top of that someone is taping her do it and at one point in the video you can hear someone say “weee”! If the dog population is so high there why do they have pets anyway? There is no excuse for her behavior it’s sick and she should be thrown in jail for life! I don’t need to hear your bs about “Opening peoples minds”.

• nathalie says:

I hope that girl will also be a puppy I will certainly do that to her also so that she will know the pain and suffering of those lovely puppies. May your conscience bother you!

• Ariel4Cats says:

My jaw is still dropped… how can someone be so heartless! There is such a thing as humane societies and rescue organizations. Horrible person!

• GERSON says:

I live in Brazil Salvador is very angry at the attitude of this girl. It really is absurd to act this way with defenseless animals that does not exist. This deserves rather pay for what he did act of cruelty. Wow changing the subject a little if any of you ever winery to Brazil Bahia pro twist here. Ass Gerson

• maag says:

And what about him? http://www.liveleak.comview?i4da1258562069 Why people are so cruel?!

• morgan says:

i had to watch this with my dogs in the room i had my whole church praying about it and its spreading across our state. Im not exactly sure why someone would feel the need to throw newborn helpless baby dogs into a deadly freezing river. if the myth IS true about reinncarnation i hope she turns into a dog when she dies and someone beats her.

• Ven Arikado says:

Oh my god! This is the cruelest thing any human being can do!

• BNZZ says:

OMG. This girl dosent know the meaning of life. Those puppies didnt even get to live long enough to experience what it means to be a dog. this is sick i hope that girl gets what she deserved.