Congratulations to Emmy Nominees
- Alec Baldwin, Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series
It would take less time to list what he hasn’t done for animals, but my personal favorite is his powerful narration of PETA’s “Meet Your Meat” video. Alec, if you do decide to retire from acting, the door is always open in the PETA Foundation’s A-V department.
- Lea Michele, Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series
We can’t stop singing the praises of this break-out star whose voice is almost as big as her heart.
- Edie Falco, Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series
The Sopranos veteran knows that crime doesn’t pay—especially crimes against animals.
- Kyra Sedgwick, Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series
If elephants could vote, they’d certainly choose the kind Closer star.
- Jane Lynch, Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series
Personally, I think her adorable PETA spay/neuter ad should have been nominated too.
- Martin Short, Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
Ditto for Martin Short’s inspired interview with a demented Ronald McDonald.
- Ricky Gervais, Outstanding Animated Program
His animated PETA ad is pretty outstanding too.
- Bill Maher, Outstanding Variety, Music, or Comedy Series and Outstanding Variety, Music, or Comedy Special
He can find humor in just about anything—except the Canadian seal slaughter (actually, his digs at seal hunters are pretty funny).
How about you? Feel free to post a comment below letting us know who you think (or hope) will be walking home carrying a little gold-winged woman holding up a medicine ball.
Written by Alisa Mullins
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.
Products temporarily unavailable.