Check Out This (Re)view!
Did you know that PETA did some wonderful things in 2011 that you probably didn’t read about in the newspapers? I do—because I’ve read PETA’s latest annual report, and you can too. Here’s a sample of the interesting stuff that you’ll find in just the “Year in Numbers” section alone:
- PETA’s SNIP and ABC clinics spayed and neutered more than 11,000 animals.
- More than 40 million people visited PETA’s websites.
- More than 650,000 free vegetarian/vegan starter kits were sent out by PETA.
- PETA’s Communications Department booked upward of 4,500 media interviews.
- More than 300 free doghouses were built and delivered—and 1,200 bales of straw were bagged—to give shelter and warmth to dogs forced to live outdoors.
- PETA’s International Grassroots Campaign Department helped organize nearly 1,500 demonstrations.
- The amount of free advertising space secured by PETA was worth more than 1.5 million dollars.
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.