Star Watch: Ellen’s Ridiculous Rescue
|All photos © Starmax Inc.|
Ellen DeGeneres, Gordon Ramsay, and Entourage star Adrian Grenier are among the many stars who have recently done something noteworthy for animals:
- Guess who was named MVP of the MLB All-Star Game? Yep, that would be vegetarian royalty Prince Fielder.
- Just when you thought you couldn’t love PETA’s 2009 Woman of the Year Ellen DeGeneres any more, she ups and rescues a sick kitten.
- First of all, who knew that socialite Cornelia Guest was a vegan? While you digest that, consider the news that she’s launching a vegan handbag line. Are you listening, Paris Hilton?
- Morrissey puts some muscle behind his “no meat” concert clause.
- Bluefin tunas join Adrian Grenier‘s entourage.
- Weird Al Yankovic finds out the hard way that Sir Paul McCartney doesn’t like chicken soup.
- First, Cupcake Wars crowned a vegan winner. Then Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi returned to her vegetarian roots. Now Master Chef, home of notoriously grumpy gourmet Gordon Ramsay, has challenged the contestants to create a vegetarian meal. Could a prime-time Post-Punk Kitchen show be far behind?
Written by Alisa Mullins
If your comment doesn't appear right away, please be patient as it may take some time to publish or may require moderation.