A Bull Named Karma and Other Payback
These animals must have listened to Robert F. Kennedy―they didn’t get mad, they got even.
|stevedepolo | cc by 2.0|
- Maybe Angry Birds was inspired by crows, who remember the faces of people who were mean to them for years―and even get other crows to help retaliate.
- A cattle rancher was once named “Livestockman of the Year,” but after fattening thousands of animals for slaughter, he got a less-than-positive review from one of the animals in his “care.”
- A man caught with massive amounts of lethal puffer fish poison won’t be seeing the ocean―or much of anything else―for a very long time.
- At two separate events in which people antagonize and harass bulls for fun, the instigators learned the painful way that when you mess with a bull, you really do get the horns.
- It was eight seconds to gory when a horse tired of being used in the rodeo bluntly told his rider to take a seat in the stands.
Written by Michelle Sherrow