Audrina Patridge Unveils PETA Ad

Written by PETA | April 22, 2009

Relationships on MTV’s The Hills are unpredictable, to say the least. So, after having been on the show for five seasons, Audrina Patridge threw on a pair of angel wings and took her dog, Speedy Gonzalez, to pose in PETA’s latest Angels for Animals ad. After all, a dog’s love is absolute. They’re never so fickle that they’d turn their back on you anytime some new guy walks into the room.

The ad was unveiled on a billboard in West Hollywood today, and Audrina was there to let people know that they should always adopt and never buy—because for every dog or cat bought from a breeder or pet shop, a shelter animal full of unconditional love will die.

Check out the event below and then enter to win autographed copies of seasons three and four of The Hills on DVD.

Audrina3

AudrinaBB

Audrina2

Audrina1

Audrina3

Written by Shawna Flavell

Comments

• Rosabel says:

I really wish there were more arcteils like this on the web.

• Hanna says:

Micky I think you may be right…it seems kinda hyppocritical to talk about saving animals by adopting while carrying a leather purse…and then to move on to Carls Jr. However….if her work with PETA has saved at least 1 shelter animal’s life then that’s awesome. And…I’m so glad she’s not with Justin Bobby anymore…not that I watch The Hills or anything….hahaha.

• Micky says:

She is a poser. Just recently she did this PETA ad and now she is filming an ad with Carls JR. Yes THAT Carls Jr. In the ad you see her in a bikini eating a burger!

• Jadey Alex says:

it always make me feel guilty when I see adds like that… despise the fact that my other animals were unwanted animals who were either gave to me by people who could no longer care for them adopted at a shelter… Miss Panic the cat I call my soulmate because we have a very fusional relationship and because she loves no humans except me comes from a pet store… As much as I feel guilty because of where she comes from I cant imagine life without her sometimes I feel those add only make people like me feel guilty and have 0 effect on people who are looking to buy a pet from a pet store… I hope I’m wrong…

• Sharon says:

Audrina looks fantastic. Kudos to her! Clearly her beauty comes from the inside and outside. Is it true that Ralph Lauren bans fur?

• Sassy says:

What a gorgeous billboard with a great message. Audrina looks beautiful and Speedy is sooo cute. Keep up the good work PETA. Where exactly is the billboard at?

• Curtis says:

Beautiful billboard in WeHo! It will definitely encourage people to check out their shelter before buying from a pet store.